Topic: ACC Championship Game
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 26, 2020 1:22 PM by: JPF16®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

ACC Championship Game

[2]
Posted: Oct 25, 2020 7:41 PM

Has anyone heard anything about the ACCCG? I am assuming that it has been moved to December 19 due to at least one regular season game being pushed to December 12th (not sure that's accurate but I had heard that somewhere). However with North Carolina being one of the states that is exercising the most authoritarianism in the form of limiting large public gatherings, it seems like the ACC would consider moving the championship game to another state that would allow more fans to attend. If anyone has any intel on this it would be appreciated (especially since I've already purchased four ACCCG tickets).

2020 white level member

Re: ACC Championship Game

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 9:01 PM

I’m in the same boat as you. Really hoping NC comes to it’s senses and just lets people go. #### if I have to I along with the people going with me would sign wavers to go. Time to start getting things back to normal.

military_donation.jpg

It is strange that the ACCCG hasn't been announced...

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 9:06 PM

...officially for 12/19. The VTech-UVA game was postponed til 12/12, so it's kinda obvious unless the ACC wants to wait and see if that game would have any impact.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Some commenters use italics to indicate sarcasm, while others prefer the traditional ending of /s. Others eschew any indication of sarcasm as a dilution of wit. Before down voting somebody, ask yourself, "Could this be sarcasm?"

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 9:41 PM

If Cooper keeps N.C. shut down I wonder if they would move it to Orlando again. There are no fan restrictions in Florida now.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 10:34 PM

Yeah and a lot more people dying everyday.

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 1:20 PM

where are alot more dying every day?

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Oct 26, 2020 1:22 PM

same boat, I have 4 tix upper deck 40 yard line front row....

I heard Jacksonville vs Orlando a while back... just have it at Clemson...

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1430 people have read this post