Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A&M Funny
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 5,153

A&M Funny

Aug 19, 2019, 10:05 AM

My niece moved into A&M for her freshman semester this weekend. My sister in law is a social media junkie as well as a deco and fashionista. So she posts a queer eye for the straight guy quality dorm room walk thru video of my neice’s newly decorated room at A&M full of cutesy comments and some obligatory Aggie “whoop whoops”. My wife shows me the Facebook post and video on her phone and then goes to let our dog out, leaving me with her phone. I couldn’t resist so I gave it a TU and commented “Room looks great, enjoy a new beginning, glad you bought the extra fluffy pillows they will be awesome to cry in when my Tigers lay a beat down on your Aggies in two weeks...Have fun Uncle M”. My brother, a tar hole, called me a few mins later confirming my sister in law still hates me. She’s a UNC-W grad so her opinion really doesn’t matter, but always nice to be despised.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great post

Aug 19, 2019, 10:06 AM

pigs of niece?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

No Pigs but I can send you a gurlz dorm

Aug 19, 2019, 10:07 AM

Room video in college station

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A&M Funny

Aug 19, 2019, 10:12 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

If I Were Not Certain The Pigs Would

Aug 19, 2019, 10:21 AM

Go into the collective TigerNet Spankbank I would dig one up. Plus she is someone’s daughter and my brother is not the biggest guy but he’s tougher than most everyone here and would beat you down or get his .44

TIL:

Aug 19, 2019, 10:27 AM

RenegadeTiger® and morbidtiger are brothers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

All's fair in love and football.***

Aug 19, 2019, 10:16 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 11:08 AM

Morbid, you are a true Tiger through and through.

Nice work buddy. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be prepared: she will probably say they won the spirit war,

Aug 19, 2019, 1:41 PM

even in Death Valley. My niece started there last fall, and we all went to the game. The "spirit battle" was her only defense position afterwards. She will be in The Valley this fall for the game, so will probably stick out like a sore thumb in our section.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If all goes well, their spirit will be broken after us...***

Aug 22, 2019, 12:17 AM

Aug 19, 2019, 2:01 PM

Haha "Good Bull!" ;)

True Story She’s In Wells

Aug 19, 2019, 3:29 PM

Really nice looking room with own shower and toilet. Far better than the crap I had at Clemson.

Hey C2!

Aug 20, 2023, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: A&M Funny ]

I sent you a Tmail you might be interested in or forward to a fellow Aggie.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al & WORLD CHAMPIONS!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

the truth always hurts fashionistas...***

Aug 19, 2019, 2:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 5,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic