Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A successful UF coach was able to come to USuC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

A successful UF coach was able to come to USuC

Jun 24, 2016, 10:55 AM

and give them the best years in their history. Didn't win any championships, but still their best years in their long pitiful history. What would make anyone believe that a coach that failed at Florida(he failed,was fired, no upward trend)could have better success at USuC ?

D E L U S I O N A L

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A successful UF coach was able to come to USuC

Jun 24, 2016, 10:57 AM

You misspelled it....

D e L O U s i o n a l

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USuCk coaching searches can be summed up in one word.

Jun 24, 2016, 11:03 AM

Retreads. Why put a shiny new tire on it when you can cap the old failing one with one that's going to eventually fail as well? Oh...that's right. Shiny new tires won't go there.

TRUE, but the usually hire guys that were successful

Jun 24, 2016, 11:05 AM

on their previous jobs . LOL

Re: TRUE, but the usually hire guys that were successful

Jun 24, 2016, 11:07 AM

The fact you're afraid makes me think it was probably a great hire.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: One & only time I agree with you....it WAS a great hire.

Jun 24, 2016, 11:08 AM

For us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

The fact that you're desperately trying to ....

Jun 24, 2016, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: TRUE, but the usually hire guys that were successful ]

defend, justify and rationalize Cusschamp as a quality hire as opposed to being forced to settle for your 4th or 5th choice out of desperation makes me think you're so full of chicken $#!7 your eyes are brown.

There is a very good reason why Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Clemson fans were all happier about the Cusschamp hire than $CU fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The fact that you're desperately trying to ....

Jun 24, 2016, 11:14 AM

I've always acknowledged he was our third choice.

I have no idea how it will turn out. I don't proclaim to be able to see into the future like you.

LOL..."our third choice"...lol

Jun 24, 2016, 11:17 AM

So which ones are you no longer counting; Kirby Smart, Rich Rodriguez, Fuente or Herman?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL..."our third choice"...lol

Jun 24, 2016, 11:20 AM

Kirby was #2.

I'm not going to count someone who we never offered the job.

Hey...whatever helps you sleep at night princess.***

Jun 24, 2016, 11:23 AM

5 listed in this article not counting Elliott

Jun 24, 2016, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL..."our third choice"...lol ]

The article also doesn't mention the Memphis nor the Michigan State coaches. Both whom went public in 24 hours saying they had no interest in the job. The Coots even sent Slurrier to the UM/MSU game to get the MSU coach to change his mind.

I give you a clue, when guys turn down the opportunity for an interview, they didn't want the job.

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article48285240.html

Facts will only confuse him or be ignored or dismissed....

Jun 24, 2016, 11:31 AM

as mere anti-Capon rhetoric.

Closer to 7th.

Jun 24, 2016, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: The fact that you're desperately trying to .... ]

But whatever makes you feel better Princess.

He wasn't your 3rd choice Liar***

Jun 24, 2016, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: The fact that you're desperately trying to .... ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5th at best but more likely 7th or 8th***

Jun 24, 2016, 2:10 PM

Are you familiar with probability and statistics?

Jun 24, 2016, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: The fact that you're desperately trying to .... ]

It's not "seeing into the future" so much as it is noticing a trend...and he was trending downward at UF. UF=/= USofC....not even close and yet y'all expect better results? Absolutely puzzling.

its called speculation and you have done plenty of that

Jun 24, 2016, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: The fact that you're desperately trying to .... ]

Especially when it comes to the money advantage you have banked future success on

We're not afraid, we couldn't be happier.

Jun 24, 2016, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: TRUE, but the usually hire guys that were successful ]

Hope Tanner is stupid enough to give him a 10 year contract with a HUGE buyout.

09, your wait and see approach tells me YOU are the one

Jun 24, 2016, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: TRUE, but the usually hire guys that were successful ]

that's a little nervous. I don't take you as stupid by any means, but facts are facts and you guys are simply rolling the dice and hoping this works b/c you had no other option. My question is, why pay him so much?

Re: 09, your wait and see approach tells me YOU are the one

Jun 24, 2016, 11:14 AM

I definitely am nervous. You never know how a hire will turn out.

yeah, "You didn't know you were overated until the

Jun 24, 2016, 12:56 PM

season started"

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make no mistake...

Jun 24, 2016, 11:19 AM [ in reply to 09, your wait and see approach tells me YOU are the one ]

09 is stupid by every means.

Re: TRUE, but the usually hire guys that were successful

Jun 24, 2016, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: TRUE, but the usually hire guys that were successful ]

09 can you not read? Nowhere was the word afraid posted. Why would you suggest such unless you honestly think Muscrap will actually succeed? If you think 6-6 is a turnaround then fine, but I looked ahead at immediate USuck schedules. Enjoy what little hope you have.

If anyone should be afraid I would suggest you ought to consider matters before posting. USuck will be lucky to win six games this season and fewer next year and beyond. Clemson certainly is not going in decline even post Watson for a variety of reasons. Injuries might be the only way we would slip.

Post again after your first month when Muscrap has shown his true nature and lack of coaching ability.

Go Tigers!

it's called coot logic and the rest of the country loves it***

Jun 24, 2016, 11:22 AM [ in reply to TRUE, but the usually hire guys that were successful ]

better yet, 2 HALL OF FAME coaches each have come and

Jun 24, 2016, 11:15 AM

really, besides a handfull of meaningless bowl game wins, hasnt accomplished a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. Take time and really think about that, 2 hall of fame coaches, both whom have won national championships, both whom have won conference championships, both whom had won conference championships in multiple conferences failed to do anything more than a few 10 plus win seasons that resulted in 0 championships and a few bowl wins. Both coaches also have the honor of leaving the program in a #### storm, questionably worse off or the same as when they arrived. If 2 HOF coaches cant do anything of note, how in hell would one expect a former DC that has already failed as HC at the talent rich and historied school UF to succeed.

Re: better yet, 2 HALL OF FAME coaches each have come and

Jun 24, 2016, 11:32 AM

'09 thinks Cusscoot was a great hire !! Wonder where he ranks all those that said "No" ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic