Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A message for coot lurkers on the bored..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

A message for coot lurkers on the bored..

Sep 18, 2017, 7:32 PM

Hey coots,
it's bad when the face of yr program- that's right- yr all world starting QB- cockflops on national tv.
It's bad when you lose 4 times in in row to a team Spurrier once described as being "just Kentucky."
It's bad when the talent level on yr team in clearly less than the said "just Kentucky" team.
It's bad when the only player on yr team who is really worth a crap-who has single handedly won yr first 2 games this year- is now lost for the year.
It's bad when yr rival is on prime time national tv every week embarrassing whomever they go up against.
It's bad when yr own fans post videos of other coots fist-fighting during a tailgate festivity and think it's a good idea.
It's bad when yr team thinks it's a great idea to refuse to shake the opponent's hands before the game.
It's bad when every time your team embarrasses itself the players accuse the other team of calling them names.
It's bad when the other members of your conference you are so proud of are ashamed of you and want you gone- not because you are a threat to them- but because they are embarrassed to be associated with you in any way.
It' really bad when yr rival has more national titles that you have conference titles.
To sum it up-Suckarolina football-IT"S JUST BAD!

Message was edited by: Furious george®

Message was edited by: Furious george®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Sho nuff.***

Sep 18, 2017, 9:43 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sho nuff.***

Sep 18, 2017, 9:49 PM

Spud what did the storm do to your fishing plans?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic