Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A loss against UGag is not the end of the world!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1,527

A loss against UGag is not the end of the world!

Feb 28, 2013, 3:10 PM

Losing to the #### breaths again might be the end,.....anyway,,Every one is counting on a win vs. the Mutts and I will be in THE Valley screaming and cheering for the Tigs myself but ...The Dawgs are gonna be a hard out guys.They are very dangerous and always play Clemson with everything they got,and are lucky as he1l.And as usual ,every player in their lineup is a 5 star recruit ..Its gonna be a 4 qtr ,last minute, last team with the ball wins type of game.I like Catman to get the Fire Richt ball rolling early Tigs 36-33..If we stumble and lose?..We still got 11 more straight wins heading to Billy Brice.And its due time for a neckringing !ACC Fa git a bought it.[2013 ACC CHAMPS] ''ALL IN'' .-WE TOO DEEP-..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A loss against UGag is not the end of the world!

Feb 28, 2013, 3:13 PM

It may not be the end of the world but Dang a loss to the Dawgs will hurt really bad.

it will suck -- we NEED to go undefeated an unsead BAMA***

Feb 28, 2013, 3:25 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

I understand your reasonable attempt to....

Feb 28, 2013, 3:30 PM

give yourself an emotional escape hatch if we lose. It makes perfect sense to me and I may end up healthier if I followed your lead.

However, this is total war. I am a Georgia boy. I was born in Georgia and I know my homeland. I absolutely must witness Clemson destroy UGA. I refuse to participate in your escape hatch because people fight harder when there is no retreat and they face total annihilation if they lose. I cannot accept a loss to those silver britches ######## again. I refuse to take it. If we lose to them, I won't stop fighting. I will simply retreat into the foothills and launch a guerrilla war from there. No prisoners!!! No surrender!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sign Me Up Too***

Feb 28, 2013, 3:59 PM

I'm with CSO....

Feb 28, 2013, 8:25 PM [ in reply to I understand your reasonable attempt to.... ]

I have so many obnoxious UGA relatives and acquaintances, it will be utter misery for me if we lose to them. At least with USuC, we know we own them all-time and get a shot at them every year. Sooner or later, normalcy will return there. We only get so many home and homes with the mutts and they have us all-time by a large margin. I wish we played them every year.....but I suspect they would be leery of a perennial game with us. I hate UGA....

Feb 28, 2013, 3:36 PM

NO loss....is ever the "end of the world".

But with expectations so high for this team, I think an early loss to a longtime rival like the mutts would suck the wind of life right out.

Our Tigers have GOT TO BRING the rain on Aug 31st!

As for November 30th??? Nothing less than an absolute BUTT STOMPING of the Coots....in THEIR house is going to be acceptible!!

This is OUR YEAR, and there are 12 teams that are standing between us and glory!!

Stomp them ALL Dabo!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. Never again want to see the season "end" after the

Feb 28, 2013, 3:48 PM

1st loss. That does not need to be the football teams's mindset. Saw that too many times in the last 10-15 years. Yes, we want to go undefeated but that is VERY hard to do. How many did it the last 5 years?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree. Never again want to see the season "end" after the

Feb 28, 2013, 4:33 PM

We have to play very well on both sides of the ball (and special teams)in order to beat the dogs. Honestly, they scare me with their speed, strength, depth, and physical play. I say we beat them by a TD or less, or else they take us to the woodshed by 3 TD's. It will come down to the battles up front, not in space. If our lines can hold their own---we win! If not, a very long night in DV.

Tell 'em coot***

Feb 28, 2013, 6:33 PM

Re: Tell 'em coot***

Feb 28, 2013, 7:31 PM

I did, "TATER"!

So you just admitted to being a coot huh?

Feb 28, 2013, 9:47 PM

who do you coots have to pretend to be a Clemson fan? How pathetic is your life to waste time like that?

Re: So you just admitted to being a coot huh?

Feb 28, 2013, 10:35 PM

No Bryant, but anytime I post against the "status quo" or "company line" opinion, I get called that, so I just thought that I would give the same right back. Hail, if I were a "coot", I'd never say anything critical about Dabo. The ones I work with daily claim that he's the best thing to ever happen to their side of the rivalry. I simply made the obvious mistake of saying the UGA game would be won on the lines of scrimmage, which is definitely correct! We've got all of these pie-in-the-sky Tiger fans on this board believing that Tajh is gonna throw for 400-500 yds. EVERY game next fall, and Sammy catches 5 TD passes by the third quarter---ain't gonna happen. We've got to establish our running game and control the line of scrimmage, because we've seen what happens when we can't.

What speed do they have? Marshall, but Gurley isn't a burner

Feb 28, 2013, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Agree. Never again want to see the season "end" after the ]

none of their WR's are overly fast. Maybe you mean the blazing Murray? Or the great defense they bring back, O wait they lost everyone

Re: What speed do they have? Marshall, but Gurley isn't a burner

Feb 28, 2013, 10:42 PM

They lost some talent on the D side, but they did have depth and two very good recruiting classes. They can run the ball, and yes, Murray is either hot or cold, but he can take over a game when he's hot. Receivers will be young, but fast, big, and talented. I'm not a Dawg expert, but my boss lives and breathes UGA, so that's how I keep up with what they've got.

No question that the only must win game next year is USuC

Feb 28, 2013, 8:12 PM

if we lose 5 in a row, we'll have no choice but to clean house, which includes Dabo and "the Chad"

Good Lord you're a moron, only house cleaning needs

Feb 28, 2013, 8:55 PM

to be you loser

Re: Good Lord you're a moron, only house cleaning needs

Feb 28, 2013, 9:42 PM

mods would rather ban other posters than a fake military brat Chicken pretending to be a Clemson fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Are you referring to me?***

Feb 28, 2013, 9:54 PM

I don't see another moron

Feb 28, 2013, 10:01 PM

Feb 28, 2013, 8:53 PM

Glad our first game was moved to thursday so I can watch yalls game. Very interesting matchup. Biggest advantage for uga is gurshall. If they can control the clock they win. Biggest advantage for clemson is I think yall will contain gurshall and make uga throw. Now uga will probably have success throwing but it still makes it yalls style of game. I expect a shootout type game with the last few possessions deciding it. In that type of game the home crowd can have a big impact at the end. Plus yalls offense is better built to handle a shootout and murray has been known to play tight on the road while tahj will be in the comfort zone of death valley. Not gonna pick a winner yet but would lean towards clemson at this point in my thinking.

Dude UGA lost all of their defensive talent

Feb 28, 2013, 8:56 PM

and that is bad news coming into Death Valley and this offense. Clemson will put 40 on UGA, Clemson 41 UGA 28

Re: Dude UGA lost all of their defensive talent

Feb 28, 2013, 9:19 PM

I think UGA will likely get 28 points. Don't see much more than that, though. I'll take a 30-28 win, but boy would I love to drop 56 on 'em. They would be howling for months. It really would ruin their season, in the minds of many of their fans. They think of us as we think of Wake...or maybe Duke. Eff 'em.

Re: Dude UGA lost all of their defensive talent

Feb 28, 2013, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Dude UGA lost all of their defensive talent ]

I wouldnt be surprised if both teams hit 40. Usually first games are tricky for the offenses but with both qbs plus a lot of playmakers back on both offenses I dont think either offense will have a normal first game type showing. Like I said, I am leaning towards a clemson win but uga is a very talented team. Even the new defensive players will have talent. I doubt either team gets an easy win.

Why would anyone consider Clemson loosing?

Feb 28, 2013, 10:22 PM

Nobody beats us this year in our house. It's a ridiculous consideration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1,527
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic