Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Ty Dye Goodbye
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

A Ty Dye Goodbye

Jan 13, 2017, 7:15 PM

I love a lot of the players in this program, but I probably pulled for Tyson Dye as much as any of them. He was a. It like the offensive version of Tony Steward for me. His character and class always seemed to shine through despite the adversity he faced while here. He always seemed like a good kid who could just never get over what hump with health or opportunity. I know the expectations were so high for him and even when he did seem to get his shot things did not go nearly as well as he or our fan base would like. To me though, he really showed flashes of being a great back and I genuinely think a fresh start could do him wonders. I hope he wears that Natty ring with pride and I hope he is healthy and lands somewhere where he can flourish as a running back. Thanks for your years of commitment young man and all the best to you in the future.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Ty Dye Goodbye

Jan 13, 2017, 7:46 PM

Good write + 1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2017, 7:51 PM

I with you, brother. All the best, Ty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Jan 13, 2017, 7:56 PM

Agreed 100%. So often players have to deal with timing (relative to other players, offensive scheme, etc) and injuries... Where you have so many excellent players that have been dealt an unlucky hand. I think a reset might be what he needs and he has incredible talent.

Keep your head-up and press on undeterred tye dye. You WILL succeed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic