Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
95% sure there will be a football season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,738

95% sure there will be a football season

Apr 20, 2020, 9:23 AM

Late June into July summer temps will kill the virus enough. I believe cases will be small enough quantities of people. Football season will indeed happen. Kinda wish if start in July though just in case the virus re-emerges in Late October or November. I’m gonna be depressed without Clemson football

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You believe? It's more like you "hope"***

Apr 20, 2020, 9:27 AM

Sure...

Apr 20, 2020, 9:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, how about sketch out the 5% you're "unsure", Leonardo?***

Apr 20, 2020, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The trouble in that scenario will always be that by the end

Apr 20, 2020, 9:36 AM

of the season, come playoff and bowl time, we will be into colder weather, and risks of the virus will rise again. What really needs to happen for ANY type of normalcy going forward is for an existing drug to be found effective against this scourge. That is the only "fast track" hope of having large scale sporting events such as football, baseball, or basketball where the seasons go from warm to cold weather.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish I could be

Apr 20, 2020, 10:24 AM

As certain as some of you. Has it been proven that the weather will have an affect on this “ Plague”?

Re: I wish I could be

Apr 20, 2020, 10:36 AM

Actually Forrester the weather link has not been shown. Besides, donald has already tried this back in Feb. We just have to do the best we can to hold the spread. speculation is not very helpful since some of it tragically becomes cast in stone. Stay safe.

Re: I wish I could be

Apr 20, 2020, 10:50 AM

I totally agree.

I don't get what people expect?

Apr 20, 2020, 11:14 AM [ in reply to The trouble in that scenario will always be that by the end ]

So no school, no work, no economy, etc until a vaccine is found? Obviously we can't remain locked up that long, and social distancing with school/work/economy etc cannot function when everyone is six feet apart. The roll out plan, going back to normal life, must start as it is now.

Re: 95% sure there will be a football season

Apr 20, 2020, 10:49 AM

Maybe some of you math wizzes should calculate how many fans death valley can hold sitting six feet apart.
Also we could see some strange formations on the field if the players are required to stay socially distanced from each other (-:

This Ends Soon .... In an Suburban/Urban County of 1.2M

Apr 20, 2020, 11:45 AM

People less than 4 have been identified positive each day for the last few days out of thousands of tests. The math won't support this continued quarantine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

September noon games are unbearable heat

Apr 20, 2020, 11:46 AM

Cannot imagine the July noon temperatures.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,738
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic