»
Topic: 73-7 massacre a down payment for all those...
Replies: 7   Last Post: Oct 17, 2020 8:40 PM by: patf67
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

73-7 massacre a down payment for all those...

[3]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020 8:06 PM

..years GT refused to come play us at Clemson; thank you Dabo, and I look forward to many more years of these mortgage payments.....:).

Re: 73-7 massacre a down payment for all those...

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020 8:08 PM

they are idiots. Quit plying us rather that play home and home. About a year later they joined the ACC to play us home and home

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Yep....I'm old enough to remember all that...

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 8:10 PM

Honestly, I don't think Gerf Collins can revive their program......

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020 8:24 PM

As a students, we went to the 'last' game in Atlanta. We came away with a win and the jacket fans were stunned. The birth of the Clemson $2.00 bill.

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020 8:39 PM

I was at that game with my brother and his girlfriend in 77 ! Clemson ran all over Ga Tech that day and being a kid( I was 10) I thought I was seeing a huge upset. The best part was riding back up I 85 after the game and getting and giving the thumbs up to all the Clemson fans passing each other on the way home .If I remember correctly the next week Clemson got into the top 20 for the first time since 1959 ?

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 8:40 PM

I was at that game with my brother and his girlfriend in 77 ! Clemson ran all over Ga Tech that day and being a kid( I was 10) I thought I was seeing a huge upset. The best part was riding back up I 85 after the game and getting and giving the thumbs up to all the Clemson fans passing each other on the way home .If I remember correctly the next week Clemson got into the top 20 for the first time since 1959 ?

Replies: 7  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
646 people have read this post