Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
7 times in the last 11 years...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,027

7 times in the last 11 years...

May 23, 2019, 1:15 PM

the ACC baseball tournament has been played in Durham. Three of those years Durham didn't host, the tournament was played in Greensboro.

It's a good thing that playing in Durham or GReensboro is not an unfair competitive advantage for schools like NC State, Wake, UNCheat and Dook (rolling eyes).

The hypocrisy of the ACC is infuriating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Good news ... all of the North Carolina teams still have

May 23, 2019, 1:22 PM

a chance to win the tournament .... and its Thursday.

BC may have their hands full this weekend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 7 times in the last 11 years...

May 23, 2019, 1:23 PM

As I have heard Clemson voted for Swoff as commish years ago so I'd say our ongoing lack of backbone and unwillingness to ever ruffle a feather has gotten us what we deserve if so. Now if you think I am biased toward Swoff remember- he was penalizing us for the girdle gate thing in preseason until he knew UNC and NCSt were guilty too. Then he had to back track. Also Hasnt done jack for us with regard to the two players suspended for ostarine. Yet held UNC's hand all the way to Indy on the academic scandal that started while he was still their AD. Yep no pattern of favoritism there (sarcasm)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget about the deals he brokered...

May 23, 2019, 1:27 PM

on behalf of the ACC with Boston College and Raycom/Jefferson Pilot while his son was employed by those two entities.

I seriously doubt there were any kickbacks involved tho (sarcasm).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Don't forget about the deals he brokered...

May 23, 2019, 1:31 PM

so given this and the dilly dallying on the network why have the Univ Presidents never dumped him? To me that is amazing. They seem to have no oversight and not give a darn what he does

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The worst thing about it is that all the other schools put

May 23, 2019, 1:27 PM

up with it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then they moved the ACCCG from Orlando/Tampa to...

May 23, 2019, 1:34 PM

Charlotte for no good reason other than to crap on Clemson. This is infuriating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,027
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic