Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
6'7" OL from Greenville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

6'7" OL from Greenville

Dec 18, 2018, 9:38 PM

OK. We had him over. We offered him. All his comments were, great visit, so close to home, great visit. Now it sounds like we pulled the offer in favor of a player from Florida. "Didn't send him the proper paperwork"? Not the Clemson way. I think I'll find out tomorrow he committed to us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: 6'7" OL from Greenville

Dec 18, 2018, 9:44 PM

This thread was already started.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Is-this-true--We-offered-the-local-kid-from-Greenville-1864935?tstart=0

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck with that...

Dec 18, 2018, 9:45 PM

He is going to Nebraska and we got an OT from SFL. Boateng is more physically ready... Fritzsche was only 260 and needs to pack on 40-50 lbs. Boateng is already 295 and plays against much better competition. Also, Fritzsche's hand was kinda forced by NU to sign early or we are moving on and he wanted time to think about the late CU offer. We also had to act fast on Boateng because he was planning on signing early with Arizona, Maryland or FAU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 6'7" OL from Greenville

Dec 18, 2018, 9:57 PM

Boateng sounds good - but would really like to get Fritzsche also - sounds like a good Clemson type kid!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic