Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
5bombatater
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,185

5bombatater

Sep 20, 2017, 1:33 PM

Whoever you are, keep up the good work !

Someone going by this handle is dragging up all the old threads of their off/pre season bravado.Clemson failing without DW4 ,making Ole Rodney D beg for the mods to ban him LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On FGF not Cocky Talk

Sep 20, 2017, 1:41 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/forums/fighting-gamecocks-forum.10/

looks like they are all being deleted by the little girls at FGF now.

Sep 20, 2017, 1:52 PM

after being there for almost an hour. someone must have sent out the cockadoodle doo signal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Was about to say the same. They're already being deleted. ??

Sep 20, 2017, 1:56 PM

Nm

Saw that

Sep 20, 2017, 1:56 PM [ in reply to looks like they are all being deleted by the little girls at FGF now. ]

These were legitimate threads by their very own board members about their Rise to the Top season and Clemson's forthcoming downfall. When someone bumped up the old threads to show them what Idiots they are, they started deleting threads left and right.

Re: 5bombatater

Sep 20, 2017, 2:00 PM

I tried. I tried really hard to go there and see the coot trolling, but after about 20 minutes I felt like I needed to vomit. I have to be around some really intellectually deficient people regularly due to my employment, but FGF is just too much.

Re: 5bombatater

Sep 20, 2017, 2:02 PM

Its really is funny how butt hurt and sensitive they are on that board. You look at most other boards and you see for the most part a fair amount of rival posters and friendly trash talk here and there with no banhammer. But Good Lord, you can't do the SLIGHTEST thing over their and they start crying about it, and of course heaven forbid any of them actually eat some crow from previous post that were absurd.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,185
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic