Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
4 game redshirt rule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 906

4 game redshirt rule

Sep 23, 2018, 9:11 AM

Gotta think that Dabo used that as an extended audition for the starting QB slot and he got his answer yesterday. KB deserves to have his choice made a priority and if he chooses to RS to allow 1 year as a tranfer then it should be granted without question. Personally I thought his best shot was changing positions if he wanted to have a shot at the NFL and a transfer to another University does not change that view. Too much talent on this team for him to ponder a move to WR and he would need to bulk up a bit for TE but he was not ever going to be taken in the NFL as a QB, great kid and athelete but he is in the wrong position given his liabilities in throwing the ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 4 game redshirt rule

Sep 23, 2018, 9:18 AM

Knowing that KB2 has watched 3 really good QB's transfer to other schools recently might make him think this move over seriously. I prefer he stays and plays for CLEMSON, but I'm just selfish. I hope he makes the best decision for himself and his future. He deserves the best IMO.

Re: 4 game redshirt rule

Sep 23, 2018, 9:27 AM

If he redshirts we will only have 3 freshmen QBs and will be in trouble if Lawrence goes down.

I have a really hard time seeing KB do that

Sep 23, 2018, 9:30 AM

I think he's going to stick it out. On the off chance that he does do it we are razor thing at QB. I don't care what anyone says about Chase Brice being good enough to start on a bunch of teams, he has not looked ready at all in his live game action this year. We absolutely do not want to be a Trevor Lawrence injury away from having Brice at QB1.

Re: I have a really hard time seeing KB do that

Sep 23, 2018, 9:35 AM

We still need KB no matter what happens with TL. I don't think Batson is ready to be our #3 QB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 906
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic