Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball..

Mar 15, 2017, 5:52 PM

Come on guys!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: 4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball..

Mar 15, 2017, 6:14 PM

Guess the good plays in the ninth don't count huh?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2017, 6:47 PM

Yea the routine ones.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Hmmmm ... we beat SCar with 5 errors in one game.***

Mar 15, 2017, 6:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Hmmmm ... we beat SCar with 5 errors in one game.***

Mar 15, 2017, 6:50 PM

Durr

And also lost to them 2-0 while committing 2 errors and 2 unearned runs ...your point?

We scored zero. Criticize the hitting too.***

Mar 15, 2017, 7:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: We scored zero. Criticize the hitting too.***

Mar 15, 2017, 7:06 PM

I did....

We can have 14 errors in one game...

Mar 15, 2017, 6:20 PM

As long as we win that 14-error game...

I DON'T CARE!!!

Go Tigers!!!

~JKB

Mar 15, 2017, 6:50 PM

Well crap. I could have sworn we won today. Guess I misread the box score

Mar 15, 2017, 7:07 PM

smfh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2017, 7:10 PM

Lmao!

What is with you people? Are you seriously smugging off the fact that we made 4 errors? Win or lose since when did that become ok in baseball. These types of games will come back to bite us...they always do! That's baseball!

Mar 15, 2017, 7:18 PM

These people have never been in a dugout past pony league. Don't sweat it. They've never gotten their a$$ chewed for making errors or walking batters, even after winning a game.

Mar 15, 2017, 7:22 PM

yep it was a sloppy game. guessing monte had a little talking to them. but you also got to look at the errors. logan had the only bad one i remember. a catchers interference, a bad hop to cromwell and i dont even remember the other one. these guys aint professionals but some just dont get that part.

Mar 15, 2017, 7:29 PM

4 errors is a ton of errors for a college team no matter how you spin it, especially for the caliber of players Clemson has. Catchers interference is a bad error. But you just don't get that part.

Mar 15, 2017, 7:52 PM

I agree but two factors. One is so many freshman on the field. The other is real cold air.

W***

Mar 15, 2017, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Re: 4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball.. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 15, 2017, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: 4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball.. ]

Speak for yourself. And go pick up that bat and put it back in the dugout.

Mar 15, 2017, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: 4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball.. ]

No sh*t

Mar 15, 2017, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: 4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball.. ]

Nobody thinks that multi-error games are good to have , but when you win said games it's mellowed a bit by ...you know ....victory .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 15, 2017, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: 4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball.. ]

Yes errors are bad but they also happen. 4 is a bit much but a W is a W dude.

Mar 15, 2017, 8:14 PM

U ever play high level baseball? It's hard as stink. Just saying. We still won.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2017, 8:18 PM

Agreed 100%, way to comeback though. I'm sure monte had a few things to say despite the win. Have to clean that garbage up to make it all the way

Mar 15, 2017, 8:42 PM

And the sad thing--- there were not many of us there to cheer for them in this cold weather. There were about as many Yale fans as there were Tiger fans. I don't like to see errors but, unlike some of us, the players hustle but they are not perfect. They try to forget it and move on, and that is what this team appears to do. Prior to today's game, our record was 13 - 3. Shouldn't we have more fan support with that record, even on cold day? Where are the fans that say they will support a winning program?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2017, 2:42 AM

Ive been to 2 games this year and there just about wasnt anywhere to stand much less sit. MID-WEEK games are tough for many, especially 3p.m. You would just about have to be retired or not work to be able to go.

The errors will have to be cleaned up, we lose that game today against most opponents. Having said that, its nice to be 14-3 as opposed to the typical 8-7 start that was the last 5 years of Leggett's tenure.

Mar 16, 2017, 3:42 AM

Mid-week games at 3 pm just plain stink. I typically get to about 3 games a year and watch as many as possible on tv or listen to them on tigercast.....but a game on a Wednesday at 3 pm? I wonder how fast I would get fired if I watched while at work?

Point is valid. Too many errors***

Mar 15, 2017, 8:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Mar 15, 2017, 8:45 PM

The Errors are certainly going to cost them games when we start playing real teams.
I believe it's worse this year than last, it def needs to be corrected.
Another thing that needs to be fixed is the awful base running.
Those little things separate regional teams from teams that go to the CWS.

Mar 15, 2017, 8:46 PM

You guys are a trip. 14-3. Never seen a board ##### as much as this one lately.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2017, 8:49 PM

I guess people actually want to see them make it out of the regionals
Because errors have been a big part of not going to the CWS in almost 10 years now.

Mar 15, 2017, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: 4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball.. ]

I thought last year had more errors. But I hear what u saying. Gotta clean it up but it's a hard game. No matter what level.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2017, 8:56 PM

It's about the same but this team is better as long as the weekend pitching stays strong

Mar 15, 2017, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: 4 errors on one game is bad freakn baseball.. ]

Absolutely correct my friend. Looks like we got the pitching staff and we can ill afford to make the costly errors, pb, wp etc.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup but doing that and still winning is a good sign***

Mar 15, 2017, 9:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Yup but doing that and still winning is a good sign***

Mar 15, 2017, 10:11 PM

It's a very good thing....and a very fortunate thing.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic