Topic: 4* PF PJ Hall from Dorman is announcing Thurs
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 23, 2019 9:53 PM by: Judge Keller®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

4* PF PJ Hall from Dorman is announcing Thurs

[3]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 12:56 PM

Down to VT and Clemson. Could go either way and we certainly need him. Top player in SC and top 100 nationally. We already lost his teammate, Myles Tate (another 4 star) to Butler. It would be a shame if we lost both top SC players to out of state schools.

Hall visited VT on the 11th. I think he has a good relationship with their new coach and that may be enough to sway him. A lot of speculation at this point where he ends up. At one point Florida and GT were major players here.

2019 student level member

almost wished he had said anybody besides VT- his dad played

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 1:12 PM

for Coach Young

It can go either way honestly

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 1:19 PM

VT reporters are hopeful but not confident. He's been pretty quiet on where things stand lately.

2019 student level member

Evidentally this is why VA Tech might be on top...

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 1:28 PM

https://www.techlunchpail.com/blog/virginia-tech-p-j-hall-commitment-date-finalists

Red carpet treatment.

https://www.techlunchpail.com/blog/virginia-tech-rolls-red-carpet-pj-hall

Do we ever think about doing stuff like this for highly touted recruits? Seems like Brad just trys to get to know them real well as people. Just no flair. You got to really show you want these highly rated kids.

Message was edited by: nctigs

Re: 4* PF PJ Hall from Dorman is announcing Thurs

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 1:18 PM

Strelow from TI really likes Clemson's chances. He visited Clemson twice two straight weekends in Sept. and thinks he really likes the staff and might want to stay in State.
I don't think its he has a great relationship with Mike Young as much as his father does since he played for Young when he was at Wofford.
For what it's worth, Young already has done a great job on the recruiting trail at Virginia Tech. Better than Brad when he started here. That was his only big question coming from Wofford.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 1:26 PM

Brownell was spotted in spartanburg last week by a cousin of mine. He was with a really tall guy. Let's hope he was signing on the dotted line.

I like our chances.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 1:44 PM

;)

2019 white level member

Re: I like our chances.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 3:15 PM

Looks like Rivals forcast has Hall choosing Clemson...

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/p-j-hall-232957

Is this coming from your 'Zion Is a Lock To Clemson' source?***

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 3:44 PM

Hopefully you’ll give me credit for being right on this one

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 9:53 PM

since you seem to never miss a chance to give me a hard time about Zion two years later.

P.S. David Hood was also wrong about Zion, FWIW. Everyone was.

2019 white level member

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 5:20 PM

Really hope we land him. Sounds like the real deal.

2019 white level member

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 5:26 PM

I like like Young as a coach, but he certainly will not "out-personality" brad ..... and that isn't that hard. I really like Brad and like his personality, but how it relates to 17 and 18 year olds, I do not know! I almost don't know haw anyone relates to them. Dabo apparently does!

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 6:42 PM

TigerLinks said:

I like like Young as a coach, but he certainly will not "out-personality" brad ..... and that isn't that hard. I really like Brad and like his personality, but how it relates to 17 and 18 year olds, I do not know! I almost don't know haw anyone relates to them. Dabo apparently does!

Well, Young already has two 4 star guards in this same 2020 class so he must be doing something right? Maybe it's his assistants.

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: High up in lower deck. Your back to suites. 4 together. UK row U seats 13, 15, 17, 19.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
1390 people have read this post