Topic: 3 of the almost all-time best teams, defeated by Clemson
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 29, 2020 1:27 AM by: tigerdave2®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

3 of the almost all-time best teams, defeated by Clemson

[3]
Posted: May 28, 2020 5:37 PM

Miami also stopped many on this list. Most recent history shows Clemson dominating this list instead.

Curious that Ohio State listed last year, but not Clemson as potential best team.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29190742/our-top-college-football-teams-failed-win-national-championship

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: 3 of the almost all-time best teams, defeated by Clemson

[1]
Posted: May 28, 2020 5:47 PM

Basically if we beat them they should have won & how does 2019 OSU get ahead of the team who beat them, basically came back and dominated the game from being down 14-0. This is to sell to big fan bases we almost did it.

At least they keep us hungry as the underdog! They’ll look back one day and realize just how great Clemson and Dabo were because we’re just getting started, the BEST is yet to COME!

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

Re: 3 of the almost all-time best teams, defeated by Clemson

[1]
Posted: May 28, 2020 6:00 PM

Best team in 1948 was left off this list. They had best undefeated record. Go Tigers.

That's one of the goofiest, most illogical article I've seen.

Posted: May 28, 2020 10:31 PM

Guy has GOT to be trolling us. It's not enough he didn't list our 2016 team who beat Alabama, but how can any sane, rational person list 2018 Alabama and not the team who beat them by 4 touchdowns?? Guy has GOT to be trolling, or perhaps a delusional Alabama fan.

It’s a list of best teams to NOT win championship

Posted: May 29, 2020 1:27 AM

Hence Clemson 2016 and 2018 teams wouldn’t qualify.

However our 2019 should be ranked above OhioSt, and 2015 is in the running too (I think that may have been one of our best).

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1195 people have read this post