»
Topic: 3 more Pics of CLEMSON Exterior Car Window Decals available online..
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 9, 2020 7:00 PM by: lightbulbbill®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

3 more Pics of CLEMSON Exterior Car Window Decals available online..

[3]
Posted: Jul 9, 2020 10:48 AM

from Redbubble.com (put in at top of their page the words Clemson or Clemson Football or Dabo, etc).

Be sure to set your finish to GLOSS (rather than Matte) since will last longer on exterior window.

There are hundreds & many are designed by students or artists, some from the Clemson community.

I have dozens on the many windows of my rv van (1 entire left rear window is All-Clemson)..& I often get welcomed comments as well as requests to snap a pic so to show a Tiger fan friend.

Have some fun & buy you one! G0 TiGERs!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

I like the Esso one.

[2]
Posted: Jul 9, 2020 4:17 PM

Might have to add that one to the cart.

~JKB

I have cost you a small fortune . . .

[1]
Posted: Jul 9, 2020 5:23 PM

since I sent you the RedBubble contact information when you were searching for a simple "44-16" decal for your van after our roll-over beatdown of the pachyderms . . . Looks like you're still enjoying them!!!

You make me smile . . . Thanks!

2020 white level member

^ Hey SKiP...

[1]
Posted: Jul 9, 2020 7:00 PM

I should sic my Attorney Son on You!

Don’t know what cause he’d use for your causing me financial ruin “by decals” but bet a dollar he’d find a Supreme Court Justice who’d have an answer!

LoL.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1553 people have read this post