Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3 Predictions for Jameis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,777

3 Predictions for Jameis

Oct 13, 2014, 10:34 PM

1. The judge will recommend Winston not be charged with anything after the facts are separated from the fiction and half-truths spewed to the media by the Cleat Chasser's defense teams.

2. Winston will be FSU's QB in 2015 because he knows he's not ready for the NFL.

3. (insert your creative prediction here...something other than the 1st 2 are wrong)

Very sorry to hear about Watson but glad you we able to overcome Louisville and your coaching for the "W". This year, Dabo is having probems like Fisher did in '11 and '12 in tight games on the big stage. Expect you to end up 10-2 like last year, and kick some butt in the Orange again. You had 11-1 in the bag in Tallahassee.

Does Dabo still have the countdown clock(s) running for the SC game? That has always been a very bad idea...you should change the hands on the clock(s) to crab legs and give Jameis the keys to the door. Hope Watson is back for that game in the event he is needed

Good luck the rest of the way! .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3 Predictions for Jameis

Oct 13, 2014, 11:11 PM

3. FSU will show no shame but be forced by public opinion to re-evaluate Winston's value to the program. Then he'll start about 20 more games. Meanwhile, Dabo will dismiss a starter for cussing at a coed.

Prediction 4: and Dabo is right.

Oct 13, 2014, 11:17 PM

My God, I am still in an alternate universe!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Dude, your program has a serious lack of Winston-tutional control!

Oct 13, 2014, 11:35 PM

He didn't just sign hundreds of autographs for free. That were later sequentially authenticated.... he wasn't signing em like that for kids and then they all magically ended up on a brokers for sale page. You better pray that paper trail doesn't catch up with you. Oh wait, they don't pray in Tallahassee. They rape and steal.

#AskJameis

Re: Dude, your program has a serious lack of Winston-tutional control!

Oct 13, 2014, 11:57 PM

They had the ssamething on clowney and nothing happened. The prob is the ncaa has no teeth. They know if they rule these kids ineligible without hard evidence they will sue even though it's obvious what they did.

Watson and Beasley both have several mini helments for sale on ebay

Oct 14, 2014, 1:03 AM [ in reply to Dude, your program has a serious lack of Winston-tutional control! ]

Just sayin

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Several, aye? Winston's got 300+. DW and VB show only 14 combined.

Oct 14, 2014, 1:36 AM

That's what I've seen. Could be wrong. And through private stores both "our" guys signed less than 25. Clearly, an autograph broker got to Winston. Paid or not, who knows. But I'd find it hard to believe JW WOULD EVER take the high road and do whats right. It would appear the autographs from our guys are prolly from Fan Day, since I can't find several hundred of the same product, UNLIKE JAMEIS. When several hundred products are signed at once and authenticated at once, it's a red flag. Not always but that's only cause the paper trail... well, you know, goes away with cash. Guess your boy can buy those crab legs now.

I cant stand Winston...I just call it like I see it

Oct 14, 2014, 1:46 AM

Not saying Beasley or watson did anything wrong, just that mini helments EXACTLY like winston and gurly signed are starting to pop up on ebay. They could be from fan day...I never said that wasnt a possibility

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Several, aye? Winston's got 300+. DW and VB show only 14 combined.

Oct 14, 2014, 2:37 AM [ in reply to Several, aye? Winston's got 300+. DW and VB show only 14 combined. ]

some even have dabo's signature on them so it's almost certain that it was from fan day or after a game

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Oct 13, 2014, 11:48 PM

3. If the above two points hold true, Jameis will do something else stupid and not be punished by the football staff at all.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Honest question.

Oct 13, 2014, 11:50 PM

Would you let Jameis date your daughter? I'm not even trying to troll or flame. I'd just like to see how you honestly feel about him.

It's sad. FSU makes Miami look like a clean program nowadays.

Oct 13, 2014, 11:54 PM

Imagine that. For years the criminoles called UM classless thugs... funny how the tide has turned.

Oct 14, 2014, 12:05 AM

3. Jameis leads FSU to a good season but suffers 1 loss. Gets into the final four championship. Goes pro. Keeps his arrogant attitude, only now with a pocket full of money. Does something stupid and is out the league within 3 years. FSU goes unscathed through it all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU will sandbag until Jameis goes pro.

Oct 14, 2014, 12:24 AM

FSU wins a second national championship and Heisman and everyone moves on.

No harm. No foul.

That NY Times article painted a very disturbing picture

Oct 14, 2014, 12:32 AM

of FSU and the Seminole football program. I know many FSU fans will claim it is not accurate, etc. It's hard to know where the truth lies but there seems to be lots of problems in your football program beyond Jameis. Calling the young lady a "cleat chaser" doesn't help your case - blame the victim. The world's view of FSU outside of your fans is extremely negative right now. FSU = For Shame University.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winston's contract is up after the season

Oct 14, 2014, 1:10 AM

He won't be back. He'll take a pay cut and go the NFL route just like $cam Newton.

Re: Winston's contract is up after the season

Oct 14, 2014, 7:48 AM

I think he may try this. He has talent, but is a troublemaker. More arrogant than Johnny Football and not smart enough to realize he is hurting himself, his team and his future.

In my experience....

Oct 14, 2014, 7:54 AM

I have found that there are two sides to every story and the turth generally lies somewhere in the middle, and it that holds true in this case, it will not bode well for FSU or Mr. Winston.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

3. Winston ends up in jail, FSU goes on probation for lack

Oct 14, 2014, 8:21 AM

of institutional control, Jumbo is fired for being clueless....and finally the National Championship is vacated. Couldn't happen to a better bunch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jameis,if he makes through the end of the season

Oct 14, 2014, 8:22 AM

is gone. He's already been told by those higher up than Dumbo that he will not be allowed back next year.

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,777
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic