Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
25 years ago, I started a journey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,129

25 years ago, I started a journey

Dec 21, 2017, 9:47 AM

Moving all of my stuff into Johnstone. Walking back and forth to class at P&A, Lehotsky & Norris. Watching the Tigers play in Death Valley. Singing the Alma Mater. Walking across the stage at the end of that journey was one of the most amazing moments in my life.

Now my son will be starting that same journey. Yesterday, he received the ‘Tiger Bound’ packet in the mail. So proud of him!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Into sound. Pump up the voulme, pump up the volume

Dec 21, 2017, 9:50 AM

Thinking of a master plan
Def on the record
Def on the record

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Into sound. Pump up the voulme, pump up the volume

Dec 22, 2017, 11:14 AM

Ain't nothing but sweat inside my hand

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations.***

Dec 21, 2017, 9:51 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 25 years ago, I started a journey

Dec 21, 2017, 9:53 AM

Congratulations to your son!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2017, 3:01 AM

Congratulations! My daughter just finished her first semester there with a 3.0. It’s an awesome feeling knowing she’s getting the experience of a lifetime as a Tiger. She loves it there as I’m sure your son will.

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2017, 3:01 AM

Congratulations! My daughter just finished her first semester there with a 3.0. It’s an awesome feeling knowing she’s getting the experience of a lifetime as a Tiger. She loves it there as I’m sure your son will.

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where does the time go?***

Dec 22, 2017, 10:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

my thoughts exactly***

Dec 22, 2017, 11:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

You obviously weren't a comp sci major based on your

Dec 22, 2017, 10:34 AM

pig posting skills.

Congrats, it's a great day when one of your own gets to

Dec 22, 2017, 10:36 AM

say American by birth, Tiger by the Grace of God.

Congratulations!!*****

Dec 22, 2017, 10:38 AM

CO 96' I'm guessing?

Dec 22, 2017, 10:42 AM

We could have crossed paths.
My first home, D4, was the first section to be torn down after we moved out spring of 91'.

Congrats on your boy!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 22, 2017, 12:12 PM

My journey started 47 years ago. I recently read an essay on "there is something in these hills" by Joe Sherman in a ne book by Tim Bourret. It goes to the heart of what it means to be a Tiger in the words of a 1934 graduate. From what is written in the essay, Joe was in his 90's when he wrote it.

It is GREAT to be a Tiger!

congrats! - I wish ........

Dec 22, 2017, 12:13 PM

Times have changed. I grew up in SC and followed my heart to Clemson. My career was good - and as I followed my path - it never ended up back in SC. From - GA, NC, TN, MA, OH, TX, VA, and time in Mexico and China and now FL as I am winding down. One constant is that I am still an avid fan (to excess at some times) - and each year I would trek back to Clemson and take one of my 3 children - to experience what their old man has been a part of for so many years. They also love Clemson. (Wife went to the trade school in Chapel Hill - UNC).

The wish I have is that Clemson figures out a way to offer "Legacy" students - some scholarship - that helps bridge some of the gap between in-state and out of state tuition. my first two ended up at East Carolina due to in-state tuition. (2nd one graduates next December and is applying to Clemson Grad school - but will work a year as school teacher around Clemson - in order to get in-state tuition.) My last is 15 and would love to go. We can make it work - and will try our best to hopefully have him go back to that special place.

The world changed where families seldom stay in the same area with work. Where your Dad, Mom, you and your kids could all go to Clemson and do so without huge debt.

Anyway - congratulations - well done - I know you are proud.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,129
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic