Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
247 FSU/Clemson article
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,245

247 FSU/Clemson article

Oct 21, 2018, 5:30 PM

I know as a reporter you suppose to paint a goopd picture,but this had me laughing.

Clemson hasn’t been invincible this year, winning by two at Texas A&M and by four over Syracuse.

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/Article/FSU-opens-as-three-score-underdog-to-Clemson-at-home-123632334/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 247 FSU/Clemson article

Oct 21, 2018, 5:45 PM

You didnt finish the sentence. It also says the Tigers have handled lesser opponents and have one of the best defensive fronts. You grasping at straws buddy. Also states in the article they have a 9.2% chance of winning.

Nope, you're grasping trying to understand something Buddy.

Oct 21, 2018, 5:48 PM

The article clearly stated that Clemson hadn't been invincible,because 2 of their wins were close,Buddy. Good luck with that reading Comprehension Course.

Re: Nope, you're grasping trying to understand something Buddy.

Oct 21, 2018, 6:09 PM

No check your reading comprehension. I said you didn't finish and I stated what else was said in the article which you failed to do because you were trying to create some kind of narrative which simply isn't there. The article in my opinion was fairly written. It stated the fact that Clemson has handled the competition while also stating there have been two games that were up for grabs which is not a lie. I really don't know what you expected but like I said earlier you are grasping at straws if you think there is some kind of disrespect in the article.

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,245
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic