Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
23 pts. On Bama @ Home! Only a 22pt win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 806

23 pts. On Bama @ Home! Only a 22pt win

Sep 23, 2018, 9:45 AM

I mean - they are Bama - No rain to speak of. No home field advantage for A & M. It was more than 2 games into the season.

Hmmm! Very Telling to me. I think at home we beat A&M similarly! Especially if it were dry and more than 1 game into the season.
Opinions?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 23 pts. On Bama @ Home! Only a 22pt win

Sep 23, 2018, 9:51 AM

I’m with Dabo, It’s all about us focusing on ourselves and playing to the best standard. We don’t have to worry about anybody else if we play to our standard we will win every game. Whoever is there when we get there we will be ready for period.

15-0 is coming but one game at a time to be true champions!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 23, 2018, 9:58 AM

to me, it didn't matter who A&M was playing that night; Clemson, Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Texas, they were going to come out swinging for the fences. Then add in the plays where the ball bounced their way and the game would not have been that close vs. Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 10:11 AM

Bama had A&M at home on a dry field! That was Bama's toughest opponent to date; just like Clemson. MyfavOrange® you are right. It didn't matter who they was playing that night. Jimbo knows CU and CU personnel. We did not have that advantage. They had that advantage plus all off season to prepare for us! We didn't know "who, what, how " they would look since they had all new coaching staff. Spread recruited players but a pro style coach....no idea of what to prepare for during the off season. Where A&M did know what we would be running.

Bottom line: how did ye o-mighty Bama give up 23 points on a dry field @home more than 2 games into the season if they so "vaunted"?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 806
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic