Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2019 NFL Draft, best D-line class ever?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

2019 NFL Draft, best D-line class ever?

Apr 24, 2018, 8:28 AM

It very well could be, most talent across the board that I can remember. While we won’t really know until years after to see the production.
Actually surprised our boys came back (glad they did), as 2018 dline talent seems not as deep.

Lead off with our boys..
Lawerence
Ferrell
Wilkins
Bryant
Huggins - chance to shoot up boards this year.

Houston has Ed Oliver
Michigan - Gary and Winovich
Miss state- Simmons & Sweat
Ohio State has another Bosa and Jones(DT) supposed to be top pick.
Alabama - Raekwon Davis/Buggs/Lewis
Auburn - Davidson & Brown
Georgia - Ledbetter
Miami - Joe Jackson
Boston college - Zach Allen
Florida State - Brian Burns
Florida - CeCe Jefferson
Kansas - Dorance Amstrong Jr - a top speed rusher.

I am sure I overlooked some as well, who is missing?

Crazy talent!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2019 NFL Draft, best D-line class ever?

Apr 24, 2018, 8:41 AM

I'd be curious to see in a few years how they shape up.. although I really wouldn't put Huggins up there with all the other first and second rounders.

Apr 24, 2018, 8:47 AM

Yeah your probably right there, guess a little wishful thinking on my part.

Apr 24, 2018, 12:53 PM

Personally for myself, I can barely wait to watch our NFL D line playing college FB this coming season. Yep, most of our D line could have been playing in the NFL this coming season but, they chose to play one more year for their be loved Clemson Tigers and help to bring another NC to Clemson. And they want to be remembered as being a part of two NC teams in a 3 year period, and have two NC rings that they will have for the rest of their lives. It will be a long time before we have as good a chance to win the NC as we will this coming season!!!

With all that Dabo has done with our Tiger FB teams since he has been the Head Coach, it has made waiting all those years past worth the wait. Some times I think that we let it slip our minds just how much Dabo has done at Clemson to this point. For myself, and I'm sure I can speak for the majority of Tiger Nation when I say that it has been one H&ll of a remarkable Journey that Dabo Swinney, and his hand picked coaching staff has taken Clemson and Tiger Nation down!!!

I really don't believe that anybody could have ever imagined what has happened with Clemson, the story like the one that Dabo has led Tiger Nation through without first living it as we have. Nobody could have imagined that Dabo would have even come to winning the way he has at Clemson. I may get upset every now and then with something he has said or done, But, I love him as if he was a true family member bc I truly without any doubts love Clemson University and our sports programs!!! I know there are many fans that feel as I do about Clemson, and they have done so for longer than the 55 years I have invested in Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic