Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2014 Clemson Prediction from a Nole Fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,244

2014 Clemson Prediction from a Nole Fan

Aug 21, 2014, 10:26 PM

Barring significant injuries or suspensions to Clemson or teams you face this year, I believe you will be favored in 10 of your 12 games and will win those 10.

Clemson is the underdog at UGA and FSU and will lose those games, and after a 1-2 start, you will reel off 9 straight to finish 10-2 and ranked solidly in the Top 10.

Clemson's 2 most difficult games - at UGA and at FSU in your first 3 games is the toughest start in CFB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2014 Clemson Prediction from a Nole Fan

Aug 21, 2014, 10:27 PM

Clemson beat uga.

Aug 21, 2014, 10:31 PM

Well , the Nolepole thinks we lose to the Criminoles at Doak-Crab-hole this year.
I guess we shouldn't go . What's the use if they think we cannot beat them ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I subjected myself to some of last year's game.

Aug 21, 2014, 10:44 PM

The offense was atrocious and can't be worse. The front seven was respectable but the secondary was also pathetic. I think the losses by FSU (namely Benjamin and their defensive losses) and the influx of talent in the CU secondary make this game more interesting than some would have you believe.

Agree %100, don't know why people think they're the same

Aug 21, 2014, 11:03 PM

team as last year, they lost a ton and the one man wrecking ball lamarcus joyner. Him coupled with Timmy Jernigan kelvin Benjamin and 2 of the starting running backs isn't exactly a good thing for the noles, I also think they lost an o lineman or 2 but I could be wrong, regardless don't count us out that's all I'll say. Do people remember what happened to georgia last year without Aaron Murray? Maybe Nebraska will give you better insight to the georgia team everyone seems to have forgotten ##### the bed multiple times last year and was beaten by clemson when they were loaded and at their best. Clemson wins by more than 7 but won't get the respect, it will just be "Georgia is down and was overrated" but to be honest I hope it's like that.

Aug 21, 2014, 10:29 PM

I think most of us are with you, and few of us expect a win in Tallahassee.

One thing I will say is Clemson usually comes out of the gate skrong..UGA in recent years, not so much.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I predict you're potato***

Aug 21, 2014, 10:48 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I predict you're potato***

Aug 21, 2014, 10:56 PM

Solid analysis. Tigers will be double digit underdogs in Tally, 7-8 point dogs in Athens, and likely a pick em at home vs. SC.

Aug 21, 2014, 10:57 PM

Every other game the Tigers will be double digit favs, not many strong teams in the ACC yet outside of Clemson and FSU.

Aug 21, 2014, 11:01 PM

Clemson should be favored against the Dirtpeckers ....every year. The fact that we have to look at our 2 toughest games in the first 3 weeks is a blessing . Win both and we are a top 5 team the rest of the way .
Hello playoff

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 21, 2014, 10:56 PM

Fair enough, should be interesting. Hopefully last year's game will be motivation enough to go into Tally with a chip on our shoulders.

Aug 21, 2014, 11:06 PM

I'm 1-0 in Tally...James Davis is my homeboy

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2014, 12:06 AM

> I'm 1-0 in Tally...James Davis is my homeboy

Make that 2 of us. That was a day I'll never forget.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,244
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic