»
Topic: 14 weeks from tomorrow in DV we will............
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 17, 2018 7:08 PM by: WhoDatTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

14 weeks from tomorrow in DV we will............

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 3:35 PM

pound the #### out of the big talking pretenders from Columbia for the 5th year in a row - can't wait to see how one-sided the score's going to be.

Re: 14 weeks from tomorrow in DV we will............

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 3:42 PM

Well thank goodness THAT's over and we're rolling into the good part of the season!

Bentley's a good kid.....

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 5:34 PM

...but a very average QB, hasn't improved since his freshman season, that's going to hurt them most and I don't see them letting the other QBs into the game......I say Clemson 56-10....

cOOt at work today told me that they don't fear....

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 7:08 PM

the thumb cuz they are going to whip us with that up and coming defense. I told him we have FOUR first round draft picks on our defense. All he could respond was blah blah blah Bentley this and we are overdue for a major loss. I told him we will go toe to toe with anyone in the country this year and the cOOt program has been in decline for years now. They just can't grasp that they have already peaked and will NEVER reach the top of the mountain like our program. I would enjoy hearing any cOOt logic that disputes this. Tell me cOOts why your best days are ahead??? Muschump??? Not happening.

Go Tigers!!!

1981, 2016, 2019?

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
992 people have read this post