»
Topic: #1 hoops prospect for 2019 chooses UGA...
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 11, 2019 2:27 PM by: TigerAidan
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

#1 hoops prospect for 2019 chooses UGA...

[1]
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 11:31 AM

https://247sports.com/Article/Anthony-Edwards-commitment-Georgia-basketball-128971656/

Tom Crean getting it done on the recruiting trail in his first full year. Having a top 10 class. Might be leading for Clemson target Christian Brown now too....

Re: #1 hoops prospect for 2019 chooses UGA...

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 11:34 AM

I wonder if he'll mirror the football teams recruiting successes ? I mean you can't make a great argument that there is anybody elsewhere in the country who is recruiting football and basketball as well as the Dawgs .
Not doing anything with it thus far , but still .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 11:45 AM

Unlike football, basketball is a sport where ONE big time player can make a huge difference in a teams performance.

Can you imagine how fired up we would be right now if Zion was wearing Tiger Orange? The Tigers would likely be a top ten team and tigernet would be exploding! Alas. Wait til next year!

how did they get Tom Crean and how did VTECH get Buzz

[1]
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 12:20 PM

Williams??

Theres no reason why Clemson couldn't have gotten on of those two if those two underachievers did.. I was always under the impression that those type of coaches wouldn't come to Clemson unless they were a cast off or an up and comer only. Buzz Williams would've been a great addition had we gotten him. Guess the timing wasn't right. I"m just surprised he went to VTEch. And now you see what recruiting does for a basketball team. I'm happy with Brownell unless you're telling me we can get a Jay wright or a Buzz Williams. Those are program changing type hires. UGA somehow swung for the fences and it worked.

UGA bagmen not getting enough return on their investment w/ Kirby

[1]
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 12:25 PM

so they're trying something new. First basketball 5* Georgia's ever had, I believe.

2019 white level member

[2]
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 12:41 PM

It's interesting that a coach who while at Indiana for 9 seasons, had 3 really good years, 1 good year, and 5 bad/average years, who is now in second to last place in a conference that isn't known for basketball, at a school that has no basketball history, could be pulling in such a highly ranked class.

[1]
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 2:27 PM

Things that make you go, HMMMMM.....

When does he transfer to Ohio State?

[3]
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 1:30 PM

nm

UGA basketball program taking advantage of Kirby's Law

[1]
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 1:35 PM

now too?

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 tickets in sec UJ asking 1100 each, half down for deposit and balance due when tickets come in fro...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
1297 people have read this post