»
Topic: 0-3-1-0 fan reactions.... Beautiful stuff
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 1, 2017 9:14 PM by: jtmansmann
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

0-3-1-0 fan reactions.... Beautiful stuff

Posted: Jan 1, 2017 5:41 PM

They could pass for Coot fans!

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/comments_load/78734/anon/0/nojs

military_donation.jpg

Re: 0-3-1-0 fan reactions.... Beautiful stuff

Posted: Jan 1, 2017 5:44 PM

The language...potty mouths

How big is that stick?

Posted: Jan 1, 2017 5:59 PM

Up your a$$?

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

just saw someone post they moved onto hockey season

Posted: Jan 1, 2017 6:22 PM

Glad i don't live in ohio, ill stick with basektball

Re: 0-3-1-0 fan reactions.... Beautiful stuff

Posted: Jan 1, 2017 6:26 PM

Ronda Rousey put up more of a fight

You just showed your complete lack of intelligence.

Ronda Rousey got a few punches in. We didn't do shit.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Awful comments from a so called loyal fan base

[2]
Posted: Jan 1, 2017 9:14 PM

These fans are the worst. Get real people. It is a game played by young men doing their best. Clemson lost to WVU in the Orange Bowl not so long ago. Changes were made and recruiting has been very good. The NFL has taken eight of our players on defense the past two years and Clemson still has the heart to compete.

I watched Urban and JT after the game and even though OSU was beaten soundly, they showed so much class I have to respect them forever. I will always be a JT Barrett fan even though I bleed orange. I hope he succeeds at everything he does since he will represent Ohio State, his family and himself with honor and dignity. Not like so many of the hateful fans commenting on their website.

If Clemson should lose to Bama again, I hope the Tiger Nation appreciates everything the players and staff have given to us this year. I certainly have, and understand that Clemson has given me so many wonderful memories that I could never repay the sweat and pain every athlete on every Tiger team has endured. Football, soccer, baseball, basketball, track, golf, the Tiger Band, etc. are worthy of our support in good times and bad times.

Clemson is doing it right from our great President, AD, coaches, professors and support staff. Students and alumni enjoy going to a beautiful campus that keeps getting more impressive. Happy New Year Clemson people. Always be humble and have pride in your university after any win or loss.

Replies: 5  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2303 people have read this post