»
Topic: #### L:awyer arrested
Replies: 23   Last Post: Mar 25, 2019 10:03 PM by: Swarley
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 23  

#### L:awyer arrested

[5]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 1:54 PM
    Reply

for trying to extort $25 mil from NIKE, vows to take lid off of Basketball Scandal after arrest made for extortion.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/25/michael-avenatti-to-be-charged-with-wire-and-bank-fraud.html


For extortion? Imagine that...***


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 1:56 PM
    Reply




After nike pressed charges did they say "just do it"?***

[2]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 1:57 PM
    Reply




Re: #### L:awyer arrested


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:00 PM
    Reply

actually i have been waiting for the shoe to fall on Nike (pun intended)after the one with addis -- that would hit Duke and UNC maybe.

Help to explain why we can't get big names in MBB


Re: #### L:awyer arrested

[2]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:03 PM
    Reply

Former p orn attorney. She fired him.

Also, if being associated with her makes someone the “p orn” something, what about the president (slept with her while his wife was postpartum with his child), so that must make him the p orn President.


LOL Liberal Tears are the best

[10]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:07 PM
    Reply

Nothing this POS #### lawyer has ever said has proven to be true. Funny, it's his ### thats'a frrested FIRST(more to come) after your phoney Russian BS fell apart LOL


I'm confused...


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 4:39 PM
    Reply

Was he ever involved in the collusion case?


Is there a better time to sleep with a p orn star?

[1]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:08 PM
    Reply

Asking for me..


Re: Is there a better time to sleep with a p orn star?

[2]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:21 PM
    Reply

He is a disgrace even to his law profession.

2019 purple level member


I didn't know there was such a thing***

[1]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:25 PM
    Reply




Re: Is there a better time to sleep with a p orn star?

[2]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:51 PM
    Reply

All the rich guys wants that professional P**Y. They will buy the best houses and cars that money can buy, then they will buy worn out P**Y. They could have bought like a virgin much cheaper!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

And you have evidence of this???


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 3:44 PM
    Reply

didn't think so...

military_donation.jpg

Wasn't this guy gonna' run for President?


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:25 PM
    Reply

Can he do that with such a charge?

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."


Re: #### L:awyer arrested


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:31 PM
    Reply

This guy is a tur*

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables


Re: #### L:awyer arrested


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:44 PM
    Reply

That is what happens when someone gets ticked off with the others that has their hands in the same Big Money jar. They start singing a loud song of, I'm telling on you!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Sounds like time to take out a life insurance policy on him.***


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 2:48 PM
    Reply




Re: Sounds like time to take out a life insurance policy on him.***

[1]
Posted: Mar 25, 2019 5:00 PM
    Reply

did he say something about a Clinton?

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Is he already dead?***


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 6:53 PM
    Reply




Wrong board***


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 3:18 PM
    Reply



2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Jussie/Colin lawyer also involved


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 4:46 PM
    Reply

https://contemptor.com/2019/03/25/alleged-avenatti-co-conspirator-mark-geragos-no-longer-a-cnn-contributor/


FADL


Re: Jussie/Colin lawyer also involved


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 4:59 PM
    Reply

Unfortunately 99% of lawyers give the other 1% a bad name.


Re: #### L:awyer arrested


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 8:04 PM
    Reply

One word that summarizes that little guy..........scum........and CNN loved him.....imagine that......Go Tigers!!!!!


Re: #### L:awyer arrested


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 8:07 PM
    Reply

Heil Hitler!

2019 orange level member


Wow. First the Mueller Report finds nothing now this guy is


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 10:03 PM
    Reply

Arrested for being a complete scumbag.

Trump really is having a good week.

null


Replies: 23  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 in Sec UO asking 1500 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
3034 people have read this post