Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
" I want Clemson Football to go undefeated, win their
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

" I want Clemson Football to go undefeated, win their

Feb 16, 2019, 6:51 PM

division, beat heII out of the coots, win the ACC, win their bowl game, and win the National Championship in convincing fashion!!!" How many of us DIDN'T wish this at the beginning of last season?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: " I want Clemson Football to go undefeated, win their

Feb 16, 2019, 6:59 PM

But that would be impossible. That would mean winning 15 games in a single season. Nobody has ever done that. Sounds like a dream. And it came true. Still seems like a dream when you think about it. Man it’s good to be a Tiger.

Yes - it is a great time to be ....

Feb 16, 2019, 7:06 PM

.... a Tiger!! And 2 NC’s in 3 years - still have to pinch myself to see if I’m dreaming.... -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I've wanted that every year I've been alive. The good thing

Feb 16, 2019, 7:16 PM

is that it's been a realistic want for the last few years, and a fairly good probability for the next few.

Re: I've wanted that every year I've been alive. The good thing

Feb 16, 2019, 7:27 PM

Getting the football program to this level we are enjoying now was a long, long road. I’m beginning my 60th year of Tiger sports and I’ve been through some really hard times. Coach Ford made life easier for several years but that run ended 30 + years ago. The basketball team will gain this same stature if we remain patient and truly show our support. I’m glad I was able to be a part of this greatness. I fully intend to see the basketball team become an ESPN highlite team in the near future. Do your part. Join IPTAY. Go Tigers

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic