»
Topic: ?? FB ALERT: ESPN2 has Championship Drive on now about Best CFP Teams ??
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 10, 2018 1:41 AM by: OrangeBlood74
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

?? FB ALERT: ESPN2 has Championship Drive on now about Best CFP Teams ??

[1]
Posted: Aug 9, 2018 8:34 PM

and just went over Tigers & NDame..but later will pick top 4 from group.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: ??FB ALERT: ESPN2 has Championship Drive on now about CFP Teams

[1]
Posted: Aug 9, 2018 8:36 PM

I don’t think North Dakota has much of a chance BIll??

soooo, we missed it? can you give us an idea what they said

[1]
Posted: Aug 9, 2018 8:40 PM

About us?

I'm guessing they talked about front 4, probably one of Venables' best. Then they talked about our qb controversy and the fact that TL will likely take over?

Re: soooo, we missed it? can you give us an idea what they said

[2]
Posted: Aug 10, 2018 1:41 AM

Actually praised Clemson pretty highly (I know, watch out), but they all clearly seemed to be believers. This Tiger team is legit! They spoke highly of the D-line, but the 2 deep as well. Of course bashed the schedule a little, except the great SEC A&M (which could give us a close fight IMHO). Some did speak highly of T.L. and David Pollack of course defended KB & how Dabo rewards loyalty. He even mentioned the Georgia game that DW4 came in and made everybody take notice. But the entire panel kept us either #1 or #2 going into the CFP.

I have to say I hope our boys don't get Big-headed over all the hype, praise & they keep that focus they all seem to have right now. I personally believe they will, that's why so many stayed home.....unfinished business!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
993 people have read this post