Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I share this classroom with a Notre Dame alumn teacher
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,334

So I share this classroom with a Notre Dame alumn teacher

Sep 27, 2015, 10:32 PM

I have to listen to her talk about how great they are now and how they always have been. She says that they have had the hardest schedule the last 10 years and that's the only reason they haven't won the national championship recently or been more relevant. I ask her about what happened in their bowls and the excuses are endless, mindless. They are the chosen team, I guess.

Oh, and she is super passive-aggressive. She says she is going on a women's retreat and will miss the Clemson game but it's not that important. She says because it's Clemson is not USC or a more 'quality' opponent.

Maybe she's scared deep down. Clemson I need for you to shut her up for me. PLEASE!! I can't take it anymore!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tell her if u want any lip from

Sep 27, 2015, 10:34 PM

Her you will unzip ur fly

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tried it. I think that's what scared her in the first place

Sep 27, 2015, 10:46 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wear your best Clemson shirt Monday to class

Sep 27, 2015, 10:42 PM

And smile like a crap eating cat the whole class! ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have Her Yankee ### Make You a Sammich***

Sep 27, 2015, 11:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fatal mistake you make is trying to talk football with a

Sep 27, 2015, 11:22 PM

woman.

I don't do it. No good can come from that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^This 9/10

Sep 27, 2015, 11:46 PM

and certainly with her, because if she does not recognize this as a huge game, then she does not understand the game in the least.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you should try it sometime..

Sep 28, 2015, 2:52 AM [ in reply to The fatal mistake you make is trying to talk football with a ]

some of us women know just as much about football than a lot of men. I guarantee you me and lot of women I know could hang with your football conversations. And no, I will not make you a sammich

I talk football all the time with my wife...

Sep 28, 2015, 11:24 AM

She's Colombian so unfortunately it's only the football with the round ball.

She's met Dabo and I am taking her to Clemson for the ND game though. I hope that will help out!

Sorry, ma'am.

Sep 28, 2015, 9:50 PM [ in reply to you should try it sometime.. ]

That would be violating my own rule.

Please don't follow the advice of the pathetic, sex-starved

Sep 27, 2015, 11:30 PM

femophobes in this thread.

Just be the better person, wait until after the game and tell her that she needs to adjust her perception of reality to reflect scoreboard. Except don't say all that...just say... "scoreboard."

Unless we lose. Then just tell her to stop being a dumb b*tch.

Re: Please don't follow the advice of the pathetic, sex-starved

Sep 27, 2015, 11:57 PM

Honestly dude, she is super smart and she knows her football to be completely honest. I am teaching AP Biology and Chemistry but she could do a better job. I guess I am saying that she is book smart or at least more versed than me in science. I am just merely an Ag Engineer major new to teaching those subjects.

Regardless, she suffers that delusional homerism that blinds her. I am a little ( or a lot) older and I remember that super ridiculous year that ND beat us out for that game against Oregon State in the bowl game where they got crushed and VT dropped down to pay Woody & co Clemson team (forget the bowl). I just remember the Woody verses Vick game were we were out-matched.

They are a delusional fan base and I pray we kick their butt. A must win. A must.

Re: So I share this classroom with a Notre Dame alumn teacher

Sep 28, 2015, 12:26 AM

You will have your day my friend. Oh yes. It comes next Monday.

GO TIGERS!

Might seem like a silly thing to pray for until you hear her

Sep 28, 2015, 11:15 AM

SHE WILL RUE THE DAY SHE INSULTS CLEMSON FOOTBALL!!!

GO TIGERS!

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic