Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Today, I would be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 361

Today, I would be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with

Nov 11, 2014, 10:44 AM

any Pub., or anyone else who has served in our great country's military honorable. I am very proud to be one of you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I still refuse to vote for any Pub. politician who is presently in office but I love them if they served their country honorably. HAPPY VETERAN"S DAY.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, getting soft in your old age Geech!***

Nov 11, 2014, 11:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Not so,

Nov 12, 2014, 10:41 AM

Felt the same way at 21. If I ever get old, or change, I'll let you know. I know spring chickens who cannot keep up with me. Thanks for thinking about me, though. Go Tigers.

you must be a...

Nov 12, 2014, 11:03 AM

racist then. Since SC is the only southern state to elect a Senator who is black since reconstruction. He is a conservative and a member of the republican party. Oh, that's right. That particular brand of rediculousness is reserved for liberals to use on conservatives who dissagree with someone of minority status.

But, I do understand your sentiment. As a veteran and a classical liberal (conservative), I thank you!

Message was edited by: Smplman®

Message was edited by: Smplman®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

That's so silly its amusing.

Nov 12, 2014, 12:04 PM

The South should have elected a black senator 40 yrs. ago. Not just when the tea party found a willing lackey. Where was the South when JFK and LBJ forced them to integrate schools, etc. They were fighting like hell as Dixiecrats (who later became Pubs.) to maintain segregation. They still oppose it. I supported JFK and LBJ. Did you?

Is LBJ a Latino pron star?

Nov 12, 2014, 1:02 PM

Thank you!!! I'll be here all week!

Re: Is LBJ a Latino pron star?

Nov 12, 2014, 2:19 PM

Are you just another foul-mouthed member of the tea party. Smartasses belong in a zoo. You will not smell very good after a week, but that's characteristic life. Enjoy.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEV787sWNUUi4A4rEPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsa3ZzMnBvBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--?_adv_prop=image&fr=yhs-att-att_001&va=aunt+jemima&hspart=att&hsimp=yhs-att_001

I am about as Tea Party as Bob Marley. Lighten up Francis.***

Nov 12, 2014, 2:27 PM

Is Bob Marley

Nov 12, 2014, 2:41 PM

aka Ted Cruz, he doesn't have ghost of a chance against a good pancake cook. You ought to get a cast iron fry pan and keep it greased. A fat rump can supply the grease.

Don't worry 'bout a thing. Cause every little thing gonna be

Nov 12, 2014, 3:09 PM

alright.

Replies: 9
| visibility 361
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic