Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
you guys drive me nuts...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,887

you guys drive me nuts...

Nov 27, 2012, 12:28 PM

i HATE losing. i especially hate losing to our feathered friends from the midlands. But good lord people, where has your perspective gone?

a week ago, Dabo was our hero and now people want him gone.

a week ago, Chad Morris was the greatest offensive coach in the country and now people are questioning his abilities.

a week ago, we were making posts and asking legitimate questions about who in the country could actually beat us and now we are scared of any team with a pulse.

Folks, we had a bad performance against what just so happens to be who our rivals. OUR FREAKING OFFENSE TOUCHED THE BALL 4 TIMES IN THE SECOND HALF. Our defense had some untimely penalties and we got manhandled, at times, by the best defensive player in the country.

Think about this...
Before Dabo, where was our team in mid-season 2009?

Before Morris, where was our offense at the end of the 2010 season?

Before this season, weren't we gonna be content with 9-3 maybe even 8-4?

We are a very good football team and a very good program who is (slowly) but surely building into a GREAT program. I know, I know, losing to SC 4 years in a row sucks like a hoover vaccuum. We have to deal with that all year long. But I, for one, wont be jumping ships, threatening coaches, threatening iptay, etc. I wont be doubting our ability in the Chick Fil A/Sugar bowl. I believe in this team and this staff. We are a 10 win team for the 2nd year in a row. We have a great offense and with some time and work will have a formidable defense. The pieces are being put together and this puzzle, just like Rome, wasnt built in a day!

Lastly, Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^That^^^^^

Nov 27, 2012, 12:30 PM

POINT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Savior. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: you guys drive me nuts...

Nov 27, 2012, 12:47 PM

Glad to know somebody else is driven nuts by the fickle "fans" that post stupid comments on this site.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2012, 2:48 PM

Awesome post! Posted one similar yesterday. It's crazy how people call theirselves fans, then want to jump ship after one game. Congratulations to Dabo, staff, and our tiger football team for a great season! ####### idiots! Let's fire our coach after back to back 10 win seasons and finishing either first or tied for first in our division 3 out of 4 years and see what dumb ### we can hire to put up with y'all peoples ####.

exactly, ask Maryland and Tennessee how things have gone

Nov 27, 2012, 3:12 PM

for them since firing coaches who win games

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2012, 5:51 PM

Well said sir... Well said.

Nov 28, 2012, 2:54 PM

I disagree with only part of your post. The part that you said losing to our rivals suck like a hoover. Thats not even correct. It sucks even better than a Kirby;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2012, 3:09 PM

Well said!

Nov 28, 2012, 3:34 PM

I agree with all of that, but for the life of me, I can't figure out Chad's game plan. It was the most vanilla play calling all season and it allowed them to capitalize on their defensive strengths rather than taking advantage of their aggressive pass rush.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Nov 28, 2012, 3:36 PM

AMEN!!!!

I agree we're very good

Nov 28, 2012, 3:56 PM

but I don't think we're quite to great yet as you said. I think a lot of people thought we were great. It's really hard to complain though. Coming into the season I thought we'd lose at least 3 games.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,887
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic