Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

FB Update: Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter

Feb 10, 2016, 8:41 AM

Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter

Feb 10, 2016, 9:09 AM

Tiger nation loves you Sir! We haven't doubted you since day one.. I heard comparison's to Zach Thomas, and you haven't dissapointed! Rocked my stache at the Natty just for you!! #10letsgetitin17

Feb 10, 2016, 9:13 AM

Zach Thomas 2.0 !!!! Bam Bam Boulware will shock the world......GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Hey Writer Guy...ain't no more heart, effort & effect in USA

Feb 10, 2016, 9:10 AM

Ben's won some games IMO with great tackles at or behind line of scrimmage..and had some INT's to affect the emotion of the game (1st OKie game he had INT with run-back for TD and then last game he comes up with INT at GL to save 7).

The Man is a BULL..so beWARE!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2016, 9:17 AM

Facts are troubling things... Great reply B2!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not fair to use the exampleasure v Bama rb...

Feb 10, 2016, 9:18 AM

...he surely wasn't motivated playing an ACC team.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: Not fair to use the exampleasure v Bama rb...

Feb 10, 2016, 9:23 AM

Bouleware has heart and underated athleticism. Should have a monster senior year.

Feb 10, 2016, 10:47 AM

Hahaha! The facts just really get in espn's way, don't They.
GO TIGERS !!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2016, 11:52 AM

While realistically I don't see him as a first round guy most likely, a team will probably be happy to get BB. Guy plays hard, can come in and make a contribution right away at special teams, and with his heart will always give 100%. Guys that play like him can always have a job. Besides, if Rex is still in Buffalo we know he will draft him lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2016, 2:08 PM

Ben Boulware....you rock! Love this man's heart, desire, dedication, fire and will to win!

What did he say that was so wrong?

Feb 10, 2016, 2:20 PM

The guy is paid to be an analyst. He was asked if Ben Boulware was going to be a TOP prospect. He said "No" and then explained why. It completely makes sense. Don't know why the people replying are upset. He's not going to be drafted in the first five rounds.

Re: What did he say that was so wrong?

Feb 10, 2016, 6:41 PM

Nothing, but Ben has a right to be upset and we have the right to support him. They still can't find a measurable for killer instincts, I can can tell you Ben's are off the charts.

Feb 10, 2016, 11:20 PM

I gotcha. But with those killer instincts you can find plenty of video him missing assignments and badly missing tackles.

I love Ben Boulware, and I want him to chase his dreams and hope he does well in the NFL. However, I don't feel like everyone on here should pretend that he should be a high draft pick next year. We're just lying to ourselves.

Feb 11, 2016, 12:38 AM

Probably won't be but they make him out to be a D2 type of guy with all heart. Most linebackers are "squatty" when they are trying to push 250. Athletic ability is much better than stated, excellent balance and change of direction. Non athletic guys with a poor tackle radius, who blow assignments don't put up his #s in tackles and batted down passes. Agreed that he is not ideal height but you don't have to call one of the best linebackers in the ACC the last couple years slow, short, and squatty. The batted down passes would indicate he plays much taller than listed.

Feb 11, 2016, 3:01 AM

Well I think that was his point. On an NFL level he is slow. On an NFL level he has limited athleticism and tackling radius. We both know that his tackle numbers are inflated by the fact that Venables calls the blitzes to have Boulware be very aggressive and stop the run play. The numbers are inflated because the plays are called for him to be in position to get at least half a tackle on nearly EVERY run play.

I mean you've seen this guy miss tackles every game because he's trying to destroy people and not just bring them down. That's why we love him, but from watching he gives up big plays because of poor decisions during every game.

I hate having to play devil's advocate here because I love BB, but it seems like we love the good sooooo much that we're completely denying the bad.

Feb 13, 2016, 3:00 AM [ in reply to What did he say that was so wrong? ]

You have no clue as to what you are writing. Please do not act like you know what type of plays are being called, or who is doing the right assignments and who is not. Ben has had to learn three different defensive positions in his three years, so believe me when I say he never goes to the wrong spot. Yes he blitzes a good bit but it's because he has the athleticism to beet ol's to get to the qb(note the fact that he had 28 qb pressures on the year). He was a first team all ACC as voted by the ACC Coaches not on heart not on the fact that fans love his passion but because they actually know a thing or two about the game of football and they placed him a top of their list because he can play the game better than anyone in the ACC at lb.

you go, ben boulware!!!***

Feb 10, 2016, 3:44 PM

And Keith Adams was how big? You're welcome.***

Feb 10, 2016, 5:49 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

the fact that 15 years ago we had a small LB make it to the

Feb 13, 2016, 3:22 AM

NFL, does not mean that all small LB's will have similar success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2016, 7:29 AM

that 12 inch vertical is impressive

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2016, 9:36 PM

Big Ben, you rock brother! Can't wait to see you continue the outstanding leadership and bring the big hits in 2016.

Beware of Boulware....
Our Head Hunter!

Still surprised Shuey did not make an NFL scout team

Feb 11, 2016, 10:29 PM

Seems like Boulware is a mini-bus compared to much bigger Shuey ... you make the NFL on speed and size. You stay in the NFL on making plays.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic