Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody

Jul 21, 2013, 4:22 PM

Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody

Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd faced the ACC media Sunday afternoon in Greensboro, and he made it known right off the bat that he wasn't afraid of anyone, especially South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney. What did he say about having maturity in the situation? What are his thoughts about November? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody

Jul 21, 2013, 4:29 PM

Typical Tajh, taking the high road. But man, if Clowney's Coots beat us again....Im gonna really wish we got him on signing day a couple of years back. I think we all hate him now, but what if he was in orange on this team...

Jul 21, 2013, 4:39 PM

I too have thought what it would be like to see him on our defense. That being said I dont think Dabo and co. would allow that kind of behavior.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2013, 4:46 PM

Yeah, I dont want him nor do I think he would've lasted here. Just the "what if" is curious though.

you don't think Clemson would have been a good influence on him?

Jul 21, 2013, 4:57 PM

it may have been just what he needed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: you don't think Clemson would have been a good influence on him?

Jul 21, 2013, 5:03 PM

We should've been a good influence on Mike Bellamy too but that didn't work out to be so great either haha. I mean, he just doesn't seem like the Clemson type, thats what I meant. Would love to have his production, just not him.

Tell 'em coot

Jul 21, 2013, 5:17 PM

fooling no one smh

Re: Tell 'em coot

Jul 21, 2013, 5:26 PM

I'm definitely no Coot haha. But being serious, Bellamy was a huge disappointment. I wish he was still here.

Don't pay clemson80tiger much attention

Jul 22, 2013, 10:25 AM

He basically only uses TigerNet to post "Tell em' coot". Check out his profile

He's just doing counter-intel. Get with the program.***

Jul 22, 2013, 10:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2013, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: you don't think Clemson would have been a good influence on him? ]

I think we did have some positive influence on Bellamy. No way he was the same undisciplined kid he was when he left that he was when he arrived at Clemson. He just wasn't disciplined enough, or maybe just not intelligent enough, for the rigors of Clemson academics. Clowney probably would have been a non qualifier at Clemson, by all the reports out at the time, and I really don't think he liked the type atmosphere we have at Clemson. usuc is much more undisciplined than Clemson. usuc, not so much. In fact I don't know of any school that has had more police trouble than the coots, although they seem to have done a better job lately, or at least they are keeping it out of the papers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2013, 8:26 PM

> I think we did have some positive influence on
> Bellamy. No way he was the same undisciplined kid he
> was when he left that he was when he arrived at
> Clemson. He just wasn't disciplined enough, or maybe
> just not intelligent enough, for the rigors of
> Clemson academics. Clowney probably would have been a
> non qualifier at Clemson, by all the reports out at
> the time, and I really don't think he liked the type
> atmosphere we have at Clemson. usuc is much more
> undisciplined than Clemson. usuc, not so much. In
> fact I don't know of any school that has had more
> police trouble than the coots, although they seem to
> have done a better job lately, or at least they are
> keeping it out of the papers.

Pot meet kettle. (Police trouble and keeping it out of the papers.........seriously, you said that?)

Jul 21, 2013, 9:05 PM

Tigers, meet a P O S!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2013, 6:25 PM [ in reply to you don't think Clemson would have been a good influence on him? ]

It would have been a better choice for him, and he would have learned some class by now. He also would have learned to read, write and to speak with some semblance of intelligence by now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2013, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody ]

Clowney never would have been able to pass the underwater mattress testing classes...too brash to be a Tiger with class too...

Jul 21, 2013, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody ]

He can't spell orange

Are you ######## me?

Jul 21, 2013, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody ]

I don't want this classless SOB representing my team no matter how good he is. He belongs with the group of clowns that he's with.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jul 21, 2013, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody ]

I really don't think that his character would mix well at Clemson. But, it just maybe that spurpricks character has rubbed of on the clown. They both are kind of funny, in a negative way!!!

Jul 21, 2013, 4:37 PM

They left the part off that Boyd said that he knew what Clowney was afraid of. Answer: 3rd grade math.

Jul 21, 2013, 4:52 PM

Also, I had an experience with Clowney in Columbia while I was there with my friends for a baseball game (parents and friends forced me to go, worst day of my life and of course I wore Clemson apparel). But anyway, my best bud is a HUGE Coot and we saw Doo Doo in the cafeteria. My friend is a huge fan and we went up and talked and he asked for a picture. Clowney said no. Nobody was around them, it was an empty place. And he said no. You think that would happen in Clemson with Tajh? Nope.

Jul 21, 2013, 4:57 PM

He is up high on a pedastool but I have a feeling that somebody is gonna knock him off of it this year. Maybe starting with jawja.

Jul 21, 2013, 8:23 PM

He will be knocked off that "stool" into his own stool by the Dawgs because they have SEC thugs as well. They won't forget that he said Murray is scared of him too.

Murray openly admitted he was scared of Clowney.***

Jul 22, 2013, 11:53 AM

they are used to fans photobombing players and coaches.***

Jul 21, 2013, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody ]

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 21, 2013, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Boyd: I am not afraid of anybody ]

It was pretty naive if you expected any sort of a class act coming from such a classless P O S!!!

Jul 21, 2013, 4:47 PM

Just file it away in your memory bank and use it for motivation in November! We all appreciate your class!!!

I love that Tajh kept empasizing the UGA game

Jul 21, 2013, 5:10 PM

He realizes that there are more important things to take care of between now and November. As he said that's when he'll deal with it but for now we have more important things to prepare for.

clowney, clownah***

Jul 23, 2013, 10:05 AM

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic