Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nancy Pelosi...the gift that keeps on giving...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Nancy Pelosi...the gift that keeps on giving...

Sep 20, 2020, 8:57 PM

https://www.newsweek.com/pelosi-open-using-impeachment-block-supreme-court-nominee-we-have-our-options-1533148

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win the battle, lose the war.

Sep 20, 2020, 9:01 PM

Unless she really is eating Tide Pods she knows better than this. Sometimes I wonder if Pelosi isn't doing radical things to expose the left's radical attitude and punish AOC and the squad for calling her racist.

Everything they propose to stop the SCOTUS nomination is defeating to Biden's potus hope.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think Nancy has a strategy...

Sep 20, 2020, 9:03 PM

she has been perpetually flustered the last 4 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think Nancy has a strategy...

Sep 20, 2020, 9:07 PM

Plus getting all of the Dems on the same page is like wrangling cats.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Nancy has known for quite a while that this is her..

Sep 20, 2020, 10:50 PM [ in reply to I don't think Nancy has a strategy... ]

last you haahaa. As the traditional speaker she had to pull teeth to regain the chair. She isn't one to forgive and forget and I've no doubt that AOC and the squad have been useful idiot in her eyes. She knows their rhetoric damages the the hope of democrats gaining power. She made that pretty clear with the 'glass of water with a D behind it.'

She had to suffer an internal moment of indignation that those children had the audacity to throw the race card at her, at her, can you believe it?

Clearly, she puts herself first, like everyone else in DC and she must know that beating a sitting POTUS like Trump who is shown to be a great force in delivering prosperity to America is futile. Imo, she can only win the battle before her because she knows the war is lost. Perhaps in her senility she is losing her political vision. You may be right, perhaps the political world is moving so fast she can't keep up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Win the battle, lose the war.

Sep 20, 2020, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Win the battle, lose the war. ]

You might be correct but she is one of those elites that did not think twice about asking someone to open a hair salon just for her. She be who she be.

They are all mentally ill

Sep 20, 2020, 9:07 PM

I've always had a lot of respect for Hanio Jane.

Sep 20, 2020, 10:53 PM

Nothing MAGA like a woman turning her back on America and cosying up to communist.

I have been inspired to change my logo***

Sep 21, 2020, 10:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nancy Pelosi...the gift that keeps on giving...

Sep 21, 2020, 8:50 PM

Yep think it is about time for her to go back to the beauty parlor.......make that the ugly parlor in her case because nobody on earth can help that ugly mug.....Go Tigers!!!!

Re: Nancy Pelosi...the gift that keeps on giving...

Sep 21, 2020, 8:56 PM

She need to ask for her money back for sure. LOL

you are not normally this disingenuous, I am disappointed

Sep 21, 2020, 11:53 PM

but I give that a 3 out of ten for cg graphics work. i mean she was a ripping his speech up, not the constitution. But I guess no bar is too low for some.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic