Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: DB target commits to Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: DB target commits to Gamecocks

Jun 22, 2013, 2:20 PM

DB target commits to Gamecocks

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice big corner

Jun 22, 2013, 2:45 PM

With a chance to move to 4 stars in some rankings.

of course 4 stars, now that he's committed to the University of SEC***

Jun 22, 2013, 2:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

They need them

Jun 22, 2013, 2:49 PM

With Williams, Priester, Hopper Green, and Kitt in the fold.

Re: Has he mentioned academics yet?***

Jun 22, 2013, 2:50 PM

you are correct

Jun 22, 2013, 2:55 PM

Very thin at corner.

you are correct

Jun 22, 2013, 2:55 PM

Very thin at corner.

^^^No need to post this twice. hth***

Jun 22, 2013, 2:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^ misspelled at all...

Jun 22, 2013, 2:58 PM

hth.

remind me why the soccer coot is here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because the mods are posting about chickens***

Jun 22, 2013, 3:07 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i've never been to a coot sports website, eventhough

Jun 22, 2013, 3:17 PM

rumor has it they post about clemson.

do their mods not post about their commitments? is tnet the unofficial home of coot commits?

as for our mods doing it, i stopped trying to figure out them and theirs long ago.

head scratcher.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just think it's funny that soccerkrzy thinks we don't

Jun 22, 2013, 3:21 PM

realize who his scok is. You'd think he wouldn't use "soccer" in his scok handle

Well he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer...***

Jun 22, 2013, 3:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I don't know, he's pretty sharp

Jun 22, 2013, 3:25 PM

for a dull spoon

RA'd***

Jun 24, 2013, 3:40 PM [ in reply to you are correct ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

sorry did i offend you?

Jun 22, 2013, 3:05 PM

Im here bc I enjoy the board and keeping up with my rival. Mods have no problem with me so doubt you should.

You're replying to the original post...so you must think the

Jun 22, 2013, 3:21 PM

mods have a problem with you. Yes?

who's it talking to now bob? i thought message board would

Jun 22, 2013, 3:31 PM

have been a 400 level course at cooter u?

smh

Exactly. Guess he really did try hard to fail. Or

Jun 22, 2013, 3:33 PM

something like that.

RA'd***

Jun 24, 2013, 3:40 PM [ in reply to sorry did i offend you? ]

There's something in these hills.

soccercoot

Jun 22, 2013, 3:12 PM

that is funny.
3 star development time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

"You killin' me Smalls ... "***

Jun 22, 2013, 5:05 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amazing

Jun 22, 2013, 5:10 PM

How yall can twist a thread completely arojnd. The thread was about Smalls committing to USC. Your mods put it on here bc he was a Clem target. I know yall arent too thick to not get that but what is wrong with some civil conversation? For a board that preaches Clemson class, the southern hospitality sure is missing.

You'll find more hospitality at our tailgating than on an

Jun 22, 2013, 7:45 PM

Internet message board...but your 25% pulse tells me you haven't exactly been showing a lot of hospitality yourself :)

Wait, I thought he committed to the Gamecocks?

Jun 22, 2013, 8:57 PM [ in reply to amazing ]

Now you're telling me me committed to USC? Well that's not so bad after all!

wut? the trojans are jackin recruits from jacksonville st.?***

Jun 22, 2013, 9:02 PM

That's Lane Kiffin for ya, he's an idgit***

Jun 22, 2013, 9:40 PM

null

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

let me tell you another thing about southern...

Jun 22, 2013, 9:37 PM [ in reply to amazing ]

hospitality. In the South, people do not go into someone's home without an invitation. If they are invited, they respect a person's home and show total respect. If not, the intruder is taken care of in good ol' southern fashion. So, I suggest, YOU mind your manners or just leave.

I actually think...

Jun 23, 2013, 3:53 AM

The soccer guy has made the most intelligent responses on this board, compared to the guys that keep blasting him.

Of course you would, since you're one of soccer2103's

Jun 23, 2013, 8:05 AM

SCOKs.

it seemed a perfect opportunity for a graph or pie chart?

Jun 23, 2013, 10:24 AM

i'm afraid the scientific community would find little time to consider such a claim without the empirical evidence[ignoring soccer's misspellings & inability to follow basic message board operandi] or measurables to support such.

They were so intelligent he felt the need to post them

Jun 23, 2013, 10:47 AM [ in reply to I actually think... ]

multiple times, and in response to the wrong comments, etc. Brilliant I say, brilliant!

do you ever has the sad talking over people's heads?

Jun 23, 2013, 10:51 AM

neither do i.

Huh? I'm afraid I don't have the understanding.***

Jun 23, 2013, 10:53 AM

i'd be happy to explain it, but i'm a little busy helping...

Jun 23, 2013, 11:01 AM

lbu mock you in another thread.

maybe later?

I thought I did once, turned out it

Jun 23, 2013, 10:59 AM [ in reply to do you ever has the sad talking over people's heads? ]

was just gas

Re: amazing

Jun 23, 2013, 3:55 AM

F you ####!!!!

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic