Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson ranked #1 overall in 2017 NFL Mock Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watson ranked #1 overall in 2017 NFL Mock Draft

Jan 19, 2016, 10:00 AM

Watson ranked #1 overall in 2017 NFL Mock Draft

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sweet .. Detroit won't be the worst team next year.***

Jan 19, 2016, 10:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Enjoy life in the Cleve Deshaun! Dress warm.***

Jan 19, 2016, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Enjoy life in the Cleve Deshaun! Dress warm.***

Jan 19, 2016, 10:27 AM

I actually have great admiration for all the cities in the rust belt. They saved the whole world 70 years ago and we thanked them by shipping all their jobs to Asia.

You have great admiration for Cleveland? The city whose

Jan 19, 2016, 10:33 AM

river caught on fire?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

They did make lemonade out of that, though

Jan 19, 2016, 10:36 AM

Re: You have great admiration for Cleveland? The city whose

Jan 19, 2016, 10:51 AM [ in reply to You have great admiration for Cleveland? The city whose ]

That is true, it did. But having been in every major city in this country at one time or another, Cleveland is far, far, far from the worst. Cleveland does have some character to it and in my opinion Cleveland suffers from a reputation that is out of step with the reality on the ground. It's a lot like us and the "C" word. It's not deserved, but until we kill it, the ignorant will just keep parroting it. Cleveland hasn't been able to shake the label, but eventually they will.

Now Philly??? Get the bulldozers and blow torches and start over.

Jan 19, 2016, 10:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Nailed it!***

Jan 19, 2016, 11:01 AM

Round 2

Jan 19, 2016, 11:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT6Q6XRqu5I

Cleveland takes everything that's good and crushes its soul

Jan 19, 2016, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: You have great admiration for Cleveland? The city whose ]

I've spent a ton of time there, and here is what the Cleve does:

-it takes 2 Super Bowl-bound teams and rips their hearts out via John Elway and Ernest Byner
-it takes a World Series winning team and rips their hearts out via Jose Mesa
-it takes one of the greatest NBA players of all time and destroys him via a surrounding cast (not to mention the old great Cavs teams running into Jordan every year with Craig Ehlo practically getting kicked in the head)
-it takes the coolest part of the city (The Flats) and ruins it 5-points style
-it will find a way to ruin the Rock and Roll HOF, just wait.

the thirsty parrot & winking lizards are nice.***

Jan 19, 2016, 11:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That sounds like a terrible brothel.***

Jan 19, 2016, 11:06 AM

yes, they have girls and they'll do just about anything...

Jan 19, 2016, 11:08 AM

to get out of cleveland.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what did philadelphia ever do to you? maybe you

Jan 19, 2016, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: You have great admiration for Cleveland? The city whose ]

need someone to show you around the states and trip the lights fantastic?

cutigerbob®'s helpful and might be available now that dook's dropped 3 in a row.

Jan 19, 2016, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: You have great admiration for Cleveland? The city whose ]

You've obviously never been to Philly.

Re: Enjoy life in the Cleve Deshaun! Dress warm.***

Jan 19, 2016, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Enjoy life in the Cleve Deshaun! Dress warm.*** ]

Go Cleveland.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

They take Lynch this year so no chance they take Watson.

Jan 19, 2016, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Enjoy life in the Cleve Deshaun! Dress warm.*** ]

SF takes Goff. Thank goodness. Chicago, Buffalo, NO, or Miami, Baltimore, Dallas, Wash, Philly are more likely options.

Re: FB Update: Watson ranked #1 overall in 2017 NFL Mock Draft

Jan 19, 2016, 10:18 AM

Wow. Their going to be shocked when he comes back for his senior season, second Heisman, third O'brian and Manning award, and second National Championship MVP.

They won't be alone.. but I'd like to see it.***

Jan 19, 2016, 10:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4 will only leave after next year if...

Jan 19, 2016, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson ranked #1 overall in 2017 NFL Mock Draft ]

He likes the team with the #1 overall pick!

Maybe Sammie can throw every game to ensure a first round pick?

go browns!***

Jan 19, 2016, 10:21 AM

Jan 19, 2016, 10:21 AM

And McShay thinks he's a 5th Round talent, amirite???? LOLOLOL McShay is so effing dumb. Unreal that he even has that job.

(Please please please let Detroit draft DW4! We need a change from Fat Stafford!)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While I think Mike and Nuk would be an amazing WR combo

Jan 19, 2016, 10:36 AM

The Texans surely have to realize they need a QB desperately

Clemson

Re: While I think Mike and Nuk would be an amazing WR combo

Jan 19, 2016, 2:56 PM

The Texans would be an awesome fit. Deshaun, Nuk, and Mike Williams all together!

And don't think that the Texans don't know about these players ... the President of the Houston Texans is none other than our very own Tiger, Jamey Rootes -- former Soccer player that won two National Championships during his time at Clemson. He was also the Student Body President while at Clemson.

Great guy and you might just see him around on campus sometime ... :)

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/staff/jamey-rootes/01eccead-fcd6-4405-ad16-4643d8e42b8c

Too bad the owner is a USuCk alum....***

Jan 19, 2016, 9:04 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2016, 11:04 AM

Hopefully he'll come back for his final year.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umm...yeah. I just hope he talks to CJ Spiller about the

Jan 19, 2016, 11:30 AM

benefits of having that last year. Pipe dream I know, but we can always hope. He is already the best QB Clemson has ever had. I really wish Chad Morris could be our QB coach because THAT is his calling. Not OC, not head coach, but he is probably the best QB coach there is. What he did with Tajh was incredible. His offense was good, but not great, and he has hit the wall with his head coaching gig I think.

But then again, Brandon Streeter is building the ultimate resume right now with Watson and that is good for us as well. I like how Dabo has dipped into the trough of past Clemson talent to extract coaches. Terry Allen helping Gallman, Streeter as QB coach. Elliot at OC. Jeff Scott.

Now if we could only get Brian Dawkins to come coach DB's.....that would be awesome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poor Watson... can't think of many worse outcomes ...

Jan 19, 2016, 1:53 PM

With regard to teams

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic