Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What a bunch of selfish nonsense...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

What a bunch of selfish nonsense...

May 6, 2012, 9:39 PM

Do any of you actually care about Sammy? The kid just put his future on the line, and all some of you care about is Clemson's reputation or beating Auburn.

Fortunately Sammy has enough time to rebound from this, but wow people. In the grand scheme of things, who cares about football? I'm more interested in the mental and emotional state of young man willing to risk a bright future over getting high (and driving while intoxicated.) Perhaps Sammy can talk to Justin Miller about the draft ramifications of making dumb choices.

Way to be a family on this one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a bunch of selfish nonsense...

May 6, 2012, 9:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We raised a little 'hell' at his age. Lucky we were not

May 6, 2012, 9:48 PM

under the microscope as he is. Sammy is a good person
and that will be proven. This is just a bump in the road for him. Dabo will make a fair proper decision for his punishment. Even that could be behind him by the
time the Auburn game rolls around.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a bunch of selfish nonsense...

May 6, 2012, 9:51 PM

I hope he puts this mess behind him, He's too good for this kind of behavior. I want to see him flourish so I can watch him on Sundays!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put his future on the line?

May 6, 2012, 10:35 PM

He didn't inhale! He can still be President!

God bless America!

Go, Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are you talking about??

May 6, 2012, 10:53 PM

There may be a few people on here worried about Auburn but 90% of the legit (non coot) posts on here have been concerned with Sammy as a person.

Re: What are you talking about??

May 7, 2012, 12:05 AM

Exactly what I was to say. Mostly the hang Sammy post on here are coming from coots that act like he is a Tiger fan. I absolutely hate it for Sammy. The embarrassment he is feeling has got to be awful for him. Take into consideration, come Monday, he will have to face people. And I'm sure he is hating that horribly. I would BET Dabo or any of our coaches will ever have another problem with Sammy....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are you talking about??

May 7, 2012, 12:38 AM

We've all made mistakes. (especially in college)
I hope Dabo is able to hold Watkins accountable without hurting the football team. It seems to me it might make some sense for the University to consider a substance abuse facility (similar to the tutoring facility) considering it continues to be an issue. (with student athletes and non student athletes)

He wasn't driving while intoxicated

May 7, 2012, 2:16 AM

Having weed on you doesn't mean your were smoking it. He wasn't charged with DWI. That car could've reeked of weed for a ton of reasons.

yep, nothing hurts you draft status like smoking weed

May 7, 2012, 8:29 AM

gtfo man

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic