Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
#1 Clemson #2 Alabama #3 Iowa #4 Notre Dame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

#1 Clemson #2 Alabama #3 Iowa #4 Notre Dame

Nov 22, 2015, 6:02 AM

# 5 Michigan State # 6 Oklahoma # 7 Baylor # 8 Florida #9 UNC #10 Oklahoma St.

This is what it should and will look like if they get it right.

How crazy is that top ten.

Can you believe the only consistent football team left at this point is Clemson.

Iowa has not played anyone but being undefeated is difficult to arrive at no matter who you are.

The Two Best Teams From Any View Point Is Clemson and Alabama. UNC is a few plays away from being undefeated, Notre Dame is a few plays away from being undefeated. Michigan State is ONE play away from being undefeated and on a controversial call at that. You could almost have a case for Michigan State being #4 over the Irish. If it wasn't for a bad decision by TCU's coach, Oklahoma could Have lost it. Florida barely survived against florida atlantic, wow, so they shouldn't move anywhere. UNC is a few interceptions taken back against south carolina from being undefeated, they are a good team. They should really jump up in the mix now............ Interesting end of the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL Iowa. It's only a matter of time***

Nov 22, 2015, 6:40 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lulz of course Iowa isn't REALLY # 3 or #4

Nov 22, 2015, 12:59 PM

but that is what they will be voted in. You HAVE to at this point........but ultimately it doesn't matter because Iowa and Michigan State will be Playing for The # 4 Seed at the end of the season. These two teams are important because more than likely, the winner will play Clemson in the semi final game.

Re: #1 Clemson #2 Alabama #3 Iowa #4 Notre Dame

Nov 22, 2015, 8:09 AM

This is shaping up for a re-match with ND, which I think is insane. I hope Stanford smashes ND this week and Auburn punishes Bama. That would be awesome.

Also, FSU needs to demolish UF before UF beats Bama in the SECCG. Bama with 3 losses would probably drop to 4th place as we should all just excuse their losses.

We need to crush USUC and UNCheat or Bama with 3 losses will probably jump us in the polls.

Nov 22, 2015, 8:34 AM

That means Clemson will play Notre Dame in the first round, and as I have posted earlier, I don't think the CFP committee wants that to happen. Switch Iowa and Notre Dame and that should be the lineup.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah, this is how I think the rankings will look this week

Nov 22, 2015, 12:51 PM

this isn't the final standings or even how I think the rankings should be but what it SHOULD be when the "official" rankings come out this week.

Nov 22, 2015, 8:39 AM

I dont think Iowa jumps ND - the committee has shown a tendency to stay with their previous rack and stack ('loyalty') . To include not bumping as for bamer after Syracuse.

And while I like how Streaking Tiger thinks, imho, Stanford is gonna knock ND off next week.

We just keep winning - and get ready Tigers - the road to the NC is prpbably going to require a victory over bamer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

They will shake things up after big wins and stuff, but

Nov 22, 2015, 8:50 AM

Iowa beating Purdue isn't going to propel them past ND, even if the Irish did struggle vs BC.

Nov 22, 2015, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: #1 Clemson #2 Alabama #3 Iowa #4 Notre Dame ]

Based off SOS I'd keep ND at 4. But man that was an ugly game last. It was never in doubt, but if that was Stanford it would've been a blowout. Lost Procise (rb1) which puts us to a true freshman. Lost our top corner Russell as well. They would both be back for the playoff but things aren't looking too good for Stanford. I think at the end its #1 Clemson #2 Bama #3 Big 10 (Unless Michigan wins champ. game) #4 ND/Ok. Lets say they both win.. I think where Oklahoma St and Stanford are ranked in comparison to eachother in the next rankings might be the difference

Michigan St really hasn't played that well aside from

Nov 22, 2015, 8:49 AM

stifling OSU's offense yesterday, but it's hard to argue with their resume right now. The Oregon win is looking a lot better now (although i don't think Oregon was nearly as good when MSU beat them), and then they have 2 elite road wins at Michigan and Ohio St. The fluky play to beat Michigan is kind of offset by the fluky play they lost on at Nebraska.

If Iowa doesn't lose at Nebraska next week (very possible), the winner of the MSU/Iowa title game is definitely going to get in.

Ultimately Michigan state/Iowa winner gets in

Nov 22, 2015, 12:53 PM

These are the rankings based on this week.

Florida? Really??

Nov 22, 2015, 9:31 AM

They should move to the bottom of the one loss team pile. Overtime at home to 2 win FCS team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're only loss is on the road though. According to your ranking

Nov 22, 2015, 10:15 AM

system they should be ahead of everyone that lost at home or on a neutral field. That puts them ahead of Bama, Baylor, Ohio St, UNC, Oklahoma, and Ok St.

Re: They're only loss is on the road though. According to your ranking

Nov 22, 2015, 10:24 AM

They also just failed to win a regulation ballgame against one of the worst teams playing Division 1 football. That you would even comment after your precious SEC proved on the field just how bad they are yesterday is amazing. Please tell me again how great Tennessee is because they can go 4-3 in the mighty SEC East. Please tell me again how great Alabama is because they lost to a team whose only loss is to a team that lost to Alabama (except that's not really true anymore is it). Please tell me about all the awesome Bama wins and Losses like LSU, Ole Miss, and Tennessee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah. Everyone knows that Florida isn't that great

Sep 28, 2022, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Florida? Really?? ]

and Shouldn't be at #8 but the committee isn't going to move them up and they aren't going to move them backwards.

Re: Oh yeah. Everyone knows that Florida isn't that great

Nov 22, 2015, 1:42 PM

i think they drop at least two spots. You can't go on and on about eye test and then ignore something that glaring.

Notre Dame out - relative scores vs. WF and BC has shown

Nov 22, 2015, 10:12 AM

them out, plus your statement about them vs. Tigers is hogwash - our freshmen had not matured enough, when we played them so our depth was very low and it showed in 4th qt. In addition, we played too cautiously as OC's had not developed enough confidence in that early part of season.

Nov 22, 2015, 10:20 AM

Not far off but I think OK gets into the top 4. The media has been fckn itching and crawling to get them in the top 4. Florida needs to be out but won't in order to seal the deal for Bama.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

#1 Clemson #2 Alabama #3 Iowa #4 Oklahoma

Nov 22, 2015, 10:26 AM

Go Tigers.............

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Oklahoma is a better team than Alabama.

Nov 22, 2015, 11:07 AM

JMO.

Agreed with Mayfield healthy. Knight, not so much.***

Nov 22, 2015, 11:14 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #1 Clemson #2 Alabama #3 Iowa #4 Michigan State

Nov 22, 2015, 1:05 PM

5 Oklahoma
6 Notre Dame
7 Baylor
8 Ohio State
9 UNC
10 Oklahoma State

Florida doesn't belong anywhere near the top ten at this point.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why should ND be #4? I know it is good for...

Nov 22, 2015, 1:18 PM

us, but what is their best win??

Nov 22, 2015, 1:43 PM

Iowa has basically played 11 Purdues this year.

1) Clemson (and it ain't close)
2) Bama (way ahead of 3)
3) ND
4) OK
5) Michigan St
6) Iowa

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic