Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching the ACC Network...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Watching the ACC Network...

Jul 31, 2019, 2:00 PM

I am sure this has been discussed but as of right now...no cable companies will actually carry the ACC Network. Should we be concerned?

Really there isn't even a good way to view it so I doubt bars will have it either. Thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DirecTV carries it, so I'm good

Jul 31, 2019, 2:06 PM

And the bars that have DirecTV are good too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Pics of hot chicks?***

Jul 31, 2019, 2:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: DirecTV carries it, so I'm good

Jul 31, 2019, 2:46 PM [ in reply to DirecTV carries it, so I'm good ]

Do you know what channel it will be?

No, I haven't seen a channel for it yet.***

Jul 31, 2019, 2:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What I'm not certain of is if direct tv and Uverse are

Jul 31, 2019, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: DirecTV carries it, so I'm good ]

still different things. All I know is I have ATT and no dish. Probably going to get Hulu as a backup plan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes they are still different things

Jul 31, 2019, 2:57 PM

Last time I checked Uverse does not have an agreement to carry it, obviously that could still change.

was reading said that spectrum

Jul 31, 2019, 2:13 PM

was the main carrier in nc...tons of basketball wine and cheese fans gonna be mad

Re: was reading said that spectrum

Jul 31, 2019, 3:41 PM

not till hoops season though. sept and most of oct will pass without their notice

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For whatever reason...

Jul 31, 2019, 2:14 PM

the cable providers love to stretch these things out until the eleventh hour and it always seems to get worked-out.

I suspect this one will follow suit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

yeah if spectrum doesnt have a deal a few days before

Jul 31, 2019, 2:15 PM

game time then ill worry..hope someone on here can stream it

Re: For whatever reason...I agree but there is something

Jul 31, 2019, 3:44 PM [ in reply to For whatever reason... ]

going on between NBC, CBS, and lots of satellite / streaming providers. Last week we were on vacation and couldnt get them in Tn, and Bama. So that could throw this deal even later. I know my daughter has Uverse and no NBC for several weeks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching the ACC Network...

Jul 31, 2019, 2:15 PM

I've heard that Comcast will get it in time, but we shall see. I've been thinking about cutting the cord for a while, and if they don't sign on that'll make my decision for me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't understand how the ACC Network, or their

Jul 31, 2019, 2:23 PM

sponsors, would benefit from have extremely limited viewership. Seems there would be wailing and gnashing of teeth on their end if this doesn't get resolved in time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

See bigcu response***

Jul 31, 2019, 2:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I get it, and I concur.***

Jul 31, 2019, 2:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jul 31, 2019, 3:17 PM

Unless something has changed according to the lady that I talked to at my local cable company provider(Horry Telephone Company)that I have my tv,computer and phone service with;she said that they will be carrying the ACC Network and that it will be on channel 68.

Jul 31, 2019, 3:46 PM

I live in Savannah GA and we have Comcast. I actually contacted them last week and asked them if they plan to offer the ACCN. They told me yes. They said I'll be contacted around the 3rd week in August to be able to sign up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Jul 31, 2019, 4:34 PM

Don’t get overly excited. I feel sure that a number of providers will be offering this new network by the end of August.

Still tickets available for the BIG opening game with a Tech. Don’t miss it because of your TV set!

Jul 31, 2019, 5:11 PM

I'm going to try an make it, but my work as an Assistant Scoutmaster and that pesky thing called work really occupies my fall weekends. With it being a Thursday I'm going to see if I can make it.

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Jul 31, 2019, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Watching the ACC Network... ]

Northland Cable in the Clemson-Seneca area will be carrying the ACCN on Channel 53.

Jul 31, 2019, 5:14 PM

Direct tv is going to carry it, but I was a week away from getting rid of them and doing utube.

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic