Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dislike Bama, Especially after low class way treated Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,182

Dislike Bama, Especially after low class way treated Watson

Jan 4, 2018, 1:41 PM

No matter how I look at it. All the talk on this site on what helps Clemson more. I do not believe who wins will have any effect on how Clemson does. We have gotten to where we are by being Clemson. Others may wish they were us, but the only one.

I do not like Bama, plain and simple. Nothing about the team, the program or the coach. It speaks a lot about Bama when Watson had to leave that restaurant last year because of Bama faithful. The response from Bama program was Telling in it silence. I hope they never win another game.

No way, will I ever pull for Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah, but I live in Jawja...

Jan 4, 2018, 1:45 PM

my feelings aren't going to be hurt either way.

The arrogance and ignorance of the Jawja fanbase and sports/talk radio is unbearable. With both the Falcons and Dawgs doing well...ugh.

I feel the same about many Bama fans. I just don't have to listen to them that much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yeah, but I live in Jawja...

Jan 4, 2018, 2:40 PM

Bama fans are going to be Bama fans regardless of the outcome of the game. I do not want to listen to it by Jawja fans as well. I lived in South Georgia for 25 years and now live just south of the Alabama line in Florida. with many Bama fans. the ones that are AZZes are going to always be AZZes. If Jawja wins then they will be just like Bama fans for the next year until they find out that it was only because of the 31 seniors on the roster that they even have a winning record. Some may never figure it out. The above along with the rivalry of the 80's keeps me from every rooting for Jawja. But I'll never say or type the Bama saying so Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is true***

Jan 4, 2018, 3:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dislike Bama, Especially after low class way treated Watson

Jan 4, 2018, 2:30 PM

All of the talk means that we are getting closer and closer to Bama. Yes, we got handled on Monday night, but the best is yet to come!

Jan 4, 2018, 2:40 PM

I do not want to set Bama as a bar that we want to get close to. We are a better organization, we hold our players and coaches to a higher standard.

It shows in everything we do and who we are. Proud to be an alumni. Proud of our team, coaches.

Cannot ever pull for Bama, because they are the opposite of what we feel we need to do to reach the top.

To put in Star Wars terms, Bama is the dark side of the force.

Jan 4, 2018, 2:43 PM

Bama may be the dark side of the force but they have Jawja in their controls so they are as well. As far as I'm concerned Jawja and USuC are about the same and I would root for almost anyone over those 2 schools. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,182
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic