Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Kelly Bryant talks about the QB competition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Kelly Bryant talks about the QB competition

Aug 6, 2018, 9:28 PM

WATCH: Kelly Bryant talks about the QB competition

Clemson quarterback Kelly Bryant, receiver Tee Higgins, and defensive back Brian Dawkins Jr. spoke with the media following Monday's practice. "It was good fina Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Kelly Bryant talks about the QB competition

Aug 6, 2018, 10:15 PM

I think Tee Higgins will be a superstar. I love his attitude... he said that he hopes defenders key on him because we have other receivers who can do just as well or even better than him. Seems like a well grounded kid, even though he will be one of the best ever here.

yeah - great little interview we are stacked at WR - just

Aug 6, 2018, 10:20 PM

get the ball out.

need that 2.5 sec of QB protection

Light 'em up

null

Tee will be one of the ones we remember as a Clemson great.

Aug 6, 2018, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Kelly Bryant talks about the QB competition ]

He really looks much stronger. Looks like he worked hard in the weight room.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2018, 11:42 PM

I have been around so many professional people in my life time that were very good in what they do and their confidence level tells you how they feel about how good they believe they are in what they do, and how they go about doing. And when the truth is told, I have never talk to anybody that was very confident about what they do that couldn't look me and who ever was listening straight in the face with some arrogant's while they were talking about their confidence level, and KB looked down the entire time he was talking to the media. Never once did he say, I'm not worried about the other QB's bc I know I'm the best we have at this point. And that is what troubles me about KB, there was no air of confidence about him, and never once did he say how much confident's he was in his own ability to lead our team without any thoughts of losing his job to one of the much younger but talented QB's. If that would have been me, I would have made it clear that I wasn't worried about losing my job bc I felt that I was the best choice for leading our team back to the playoffs...Some may see that as cocky, but cocky and confidence is about one of the same that goes hand in hand!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2018, 7:58 AM

Maybe he’s humble? ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Aug 7, 2018, 4:15 PM

Maybe, but even humbled people can look you in the face.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 9:57 AM

Maybe he was looking at the people in the face who were interviewing him, not the camera. How would you know? He seemed confident to me. I believe a lot of people are just looking for something to criticize about KB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 10:31 AM

^ can tell you didn't watch the interview at all...he looked down toward the mics 95% of the interview.

unpopular opinion but I think you are right. Trevor Lawrence

Aug 7, 2018, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Kelly Bryant talks about the QB competition ]

has probably only hurt his confidence. KB wasn't very confident with is passing attack last season and seeing Trevor's strength and accuracy probably made KB less confident.

Re: unpopular opinion but I think you are right. Trevor Lawrence

Aug 7, 2018, 4:16 PM

Hammer just hit nail on the head!!!

Aug 7, 2018, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Kelly Bryant talks about the QB competition ]

Jerry Rice was confident. TO was cocky. Huge difference. Like then both though but there is a difference in cocky and confident. Kb was the same way last year leading us to the playoffs. People talking like you certainly do not help.

Aug 7, 2018, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Kelly Bryant talks about the QB competition ]

It sounds like you’re reaching for a reason to validate your opinion on KB. Even at the end of the interview he clearly said with a big smile that’s he’s focused on Kelly, Kelly, Kelly and not TL or DW without skipping a beat on the comeback. Yet you don’t perceive that as confidence. Personality traits are different for everyone. KB has always been a more quiet laid back guy, especially with the media yet you want him to turn into Baker Mayfield all of a sudden. That makes your argument feel like a reach.

Tee Higgins will be an All American. Go ahead and pen him in***

Aug 7, 2018, 4:15 PM

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic