Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets for Atlanta. When will we hear?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Tickets for Atlanta. When will we hear?

Dec 28, 2017, 6:25 AM

Got the email over a week ago about likely # we’d receive based on donor points but nothing sense. Nothing confirming number or location. Anyone now When will this be out?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets for Atlanta. When will we hear?

Dec 28, 2017, 6:53 AM

They're not making those announcements until it's confirmed we will be in the championship game.

Dec 28, 2017, 7:15 AM

Guess I’m not sure I understand why they’re waiting. We win or not, shouldn’t change their plans for assignments. So why not release the “when we win” here’s your assignments so people can plan better. Hotels, flights etc

The email tells you how many you qualify for

Dec 28, 2017, 10:18 AM

Whatever that number is will be how many you get as long as you ordered that many. I ordered 8, but my limit is 4. I will be getting 4.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but it doesn't indicate if you got the price point you asked

Dec 28, 2017, 10:22 AM

for

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why would that matter?***

Dec 28, 2017, 10:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2017, 7:03 AM
IMG_3840.JPG(97.1 K)

Uhh they told you the amount of tickets you are getting

Dec 28, 2017, 10:05 AM

So they are not holding up your plans.

The only thing you do not know is where you are sitting, and who cares? If we are in the natty ill sit anywhere they put me.

No...the max amount of tickets we could get.

Dec 28, 2017, 10:07 AM

If he was told maximum of 6 he may only get 4 which won't help if he books 6 plane flights.

Hotels can be canceled...it's the flights that screw you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

wow, why is this so confusing?

Dec 28, 2017, 10:12 AM

If your max is 6 and you requested 8 you are getting 6. If your max is 6 and you requested 4, you are getting 4.

???

Are you sure about that? Sure enough to drop a guap

Dec 28, 2017, 10:14 AM

On flights?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

confusing

Dec 28, 2017, 11:46 AM

Their email was a little confusing. I think it said something like “the maximum you will get” for each grouping of points. Did NOT say you WOULD get that number. That’s a big difference and makes you wonder if you are in the lower part of the group whether you WILL get ANY tickets. Lets face it, they already know who is getting what, allowing for the fudge factor.

confusing

Dec 28, 2017, 11:47 AM

Their email was a little confusing. I think it said something like “the maximum you will get” for each grouping of points. Did NOT say you WOULD get that number. That’s a big difference and makes you wonder if you are in the lower part of the group whether you WILL get ANY tickets. Lets face it, they already know who is getting what, allowing for the fudge factor.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic