Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m totally against abortion but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I’m totally against abortion but

Jan 24, 2019, 10:45 AM

I keep seeing things like this on social media and I don’t really see much difference in the two. Both are immoral actions.

Plus we need to remember that Jesus said murder begins in the heart.....whoever is angry with his brother is in danger of judgement.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m totally against abortion but

Jan 24, 2019, 10:48 AM

We send them to their deaths when they are deported? Good thing for me is that I support abortion and deporting some people too.

Jan 24, 2019, 11:23 AM

You support deporting children who only know life in America?

A person who supports that doesn’t give a #### about that kid....

Jan 24, 2019, 11:30 AM

I support the Dreamers and I would give them all citizenship. I would end it there though and say we just grandfathered those kids in and those days are over for any people that try to pull that off in the future.

Jan 24, 2019, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m totally against abortion but ]

I’ll take it a step further....

Denying someone entry into “your” country who is living in poverty and with the threat of violence flies straight in the face of what the Bible teaches as well.

It amazes me that the same people screaming about abortion are also the ones that scream build the wall....

Jan 24, 2019, 11:29 AM

Ok. Just let every kid in the world that isnt European into our Country. That would be awesome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 12:00 PM

Ok so what's your interpretation of this passage and how we as Christians should apply it to our lives today?

Matthew 25:31-40

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

wow

Jan 24, 2019, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m totally against abortion but ]

The white supremacist is strong in you, surprised I have not mentioned this until now, it is totally something I would do.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m totally against abortion but ]

I don't believe in the Bible and I would be strict on immigration from south of the border. I realize how violent it can in those countries.. I have lived in most of them and I realize how brutal it can be for the locals and how bad the poverty can be. It's like that in most of the world. Like I said in an earlier post, I have no problem with abortion. I wish it was promoted more around the world.

Jan 24, 2019, 11:56 AM

If I was an atheist I would not only be cool with abortion, walls, and mass deportation of ANY illegal person residing in this country, I would also be in favor of "thinning of the herd" so to speak. A military task force who quietly and with minimal pain takes out people who have proven to be a detriment to society. There would be severe penalties for criminals. Petty thefts would be punishable by death. Imagine how much we could improve our species.

But it's painfully obvious that someone created this world with a purpose....else it would be total chaos.

Jan 24, 2019, 8:28 PM

It's painfully obvious, you, nor nobody else, has any clue why we exist or how it happened.

Jan 25, 2019, 8:28 AM

Not true. The fact that humans are self aware and have the ability to tell right from wrong points to a greater mind. Naturalists will never be able to explain where or how human consciousness originated.

If the world is nothing but a cosmic accident then a human life would mean nothing more than an ant and morality would not exist.

You guys who claim to believe there is no God do so because you are too lazy or simply don’t care about looking at the evidence.

Jan 25, 2019, 8:37 AM

I believe there is no God. You believe there is a god. We both don't know if there is a god. What I do know that nobody knows how everything was created nor what happens after we die.

Jan 25, 2019, 8:49 AM

I believe based on the evidence. You don’t believe because of the false belief that there is no evidence.

Jan 25, 2019, 9:07 AM

But the Bible says to have faith. Believing evidence is not faith. I don't have faith the sky is blue, I know it to be true. There's a difference.

Jan 25, 2019, 10:00 AM

Actually all the apostles were apologist who appealed to the physical evidence that Jesus had risen.

Go look at 1 Corinthians 15: 3-7 where Paul encourages people to go to Jerusalem and talk to the eyewitnesses.

Peter says always be ready to give a defense.

This shut up and believe attitude is not biblical at all.

Faith is not just a matter of believing. It’s a matter of trust.

Jan 25, 2019, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m totally against abortion but ]

This just isn't true. Consciousness is not unique to humans. I believe what you mean is morality, but that's not unique to humans either. And we do know why it developed. Helping each other out is a cornerstone of our own survival. In other words, empathy strengthens the species.

And morality is observed in many other mammals, especially primates. Plenty of animals display a sense of right and wrong.

Jan 25, 2019, 10:29 AM

There is a huge leap between humans and primates though.

Primates or any other animal are not self aware.

How can you explain the fact that only one species out of the billions that have ever roamed the earth developed the abilities we have?

A dailywire meme? Huh, thats a sneak attack

Jan 24, 2019, 10:48 AM

way to make people dumber.

Re: I’m totally against abortion but***

Jan 24, 2019, 10:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

please don't complain about basketball

Jan 24, 2019, 4:18 PM

when football is on another channel
makes as much sense

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know, I think it's more like:

Jan 24, 2019, 5:19 PM

Don't talk to me about bananas when you need to add fluid to your power steering reservoir.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic