Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
See y'all in the playoffs...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

See y'all in the playoffs...

Sep 8, 2019, 12:44 AM

Howdy, and thanks for showing aggies a nice weekend around Clemson this weekend (aside from the game). Always enjoy talking to true CU fans and admire what y'all have accomplished in football. We may hate watching y'all beat us, but we ags respect a lot about Clemson.

Now here's the plan: We're gonna lose to Georgia(11-1 or 12-0), but win out in the rest of our games, leaving us at 10-2, 7-1 in conference play and SEC West division champions. Then we'll rematch with Georgia, but beat them for the SEC title. Hopefully the CFP committee forgives our losses since one was to undefeated #1 Clemson @ Clemson and it was early in the season, and the other one was to a team that we beat 3 weeks later. That gets us a bid in the CFP as the 4 seed where we are rematched with y'all. Hopefully in that game, both of our teams don't underperform like today. Trevor didn't seem to have his best stuff and y'all's WRs had some rough drops, and I don't even want to talk about how scared and unmotivated Mond and the offense looked when they ran out of the tunnel.

Thanks and Gig'em, Clemson!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: See y'all in the playoffs...

Sep 8, 2019, 12:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

???????

Sep 8, 2019, 12:54 AM

SEC it just means more excuses

I recommend that you...

Sep 8, 2019, 1:02 AM

go ahead and beat uga in the regular season and in the SEC championship. Why not? That punk Texas team with no defense beat them... why can’t you? Quit drinking the sec koolaid and man up. Rise above that shyatt for once.

Of course, we’d be waiting for you on the other side of all that, but... sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Git ‘er done, and who knows...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I recommend that you...

Sep 8, 2019, 1:12 AM

Psh, why would we want to #### UGA off and have to play them angry again later like Auburn. Nah, the best path is to let them get comfortable with an early win.

And for the many of you who didn't catch the sarcasm of my playoff plan, I am being very sarcastic. The only serious part was the reflection of your university, but unfortunately, the nice Clemson folk I spoke of aren't quite the ones showing in this thread. I'll just go finish up my cry in the shower after the loss today.

Thanks for the kind words and good spirited banter all week...

Sep 8, 2019, 6:25 AM

It does look like the less-nice posters showed up to respond post-game, but I don’t think that was deserved. You’ve been classy and complimentary all week, and I enjoyed reading your posts. Best of luck with the rest of your season!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2019, 7:25 AM [ in reply to Re: I recommend that you... ]

I thought it was hilarious and creative. Best of luck the rest of the season and safe travels.

Sep 8, 2019, 7:43 AM [ in reply to I recommend that you... ]

Lawdy, you went all King James on him

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow. Thanks for playing. We should have beat

Sep 8, 2019, 1:08 AM

you guys 30 to 3. I would shift your focus on trying to beat Boise State on the blue field in December.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2019, 2:25 AM

Hey bud, how’d that BBQ turn out?

Sep 8, 2019, 4:15 PM

Pretty good for a first time! Needs a little more sweet smokey flavor, but it's a learning process. Thanks!

Sep 8, 2019, 8:04 AM

I hope nobody tells the OP that they have to play Bama. Oh wait...

Wow, if you're gonna dream big, why pencil in a loss to

Sep 8, 2019, 8:17 AM

the Leg Humpers? Why not just roll the rest of the season?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol. You truly are the gamecocks of Texas.***

Sep 8, 2019, 8:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 8, 2019, 8:44 AM

Alpha Zeb said:

Howdy, and thanks for showing aggies a nice weekend around Clemson this weekend (aside from the game). Always enjoy talking to true CU fans and admire what y'all have accomplished in football. We may hate watching y'all beat us, but we ags respect a lot about Clemson.

Now here's the plan: We're gonna lose to Georgia(11-1 or 12-0), but win out in the rest of our games, leaving us at 10-2, 7-1 in conference play and SEC West division champions. Then we'll rematch with Georgia, but beat them for the SEC title. Hopefully the CFP committee forgives our losses since one was to undefeated #1 Clemson @ Clemson and it was early in the season, and the other one was to a team that we beat 3 weeks later. That gets us a bid in the CFP as the 4 seed where we are rematched with y'all. Hopefully in that game, both of our teams don't underperform like today. Trevor didn't seem to have his best stuff and y'all's WRs had some rough drops, and I don't even want to talk about how scared and unmotivated Mond and the offense looked when they ran out of the tunnel.

Thanks and Gig'em, Clemson!

Truly enjoyed you folks. Terrific fans, lots of class. Best visitors to DV by far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately they don't mean

Sep 8, 2019, 8:58 AM

near us much when they're followed up with nonsense.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic