Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Daniel Rodriguez as a motivational speaker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,027

FB Update: WATCH: Daniel Rodriguez as a motivational speaker

May 8, 2015, 10:43 AM

WATCH: Daniel Rodriguez as a motivational speaker

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Daniel Rodriguez as a motivational speaker

May 8, 2015, 11:26 AM

Glad he survived being a victim of Dabo's politics to continue his life of shamelss selff-promotion. Glad he's in Hollywood.

if he thinks Dabos politics were bad, wait until Cali gets

May 8, 2015, 11:52 AM

through with him

Don't forget he fought the Taliban while you sat on your @ss

May 8, 2015, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Daniel Rodriguez as a motivational speaker ]

at Pawley's Island enjoying gourmet cooking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know - I'm giving DRod a LOT of leeway. He's made

May 8, 2015, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Daniel Rodriguez as a motivational speaker ]

some mistakes (we all have) and he's said some not-so-smart things (we all have). But he's also put his ### ON THE LINE for God and country and faced down the Taliban (we all have NOT done that).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he also took the time to set up cameras to make

May 9, 2015, 8:58 AM

sure it was all documented for future use :/. Good luck to him...just not a huge fan.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

So Dabo used this boy?

May 8, 2015, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Daniel Rodriguez as a motivational speaker ]

And we can't find anything good in this story? Don't have a solid opinion one way or the other, really I don't. Just asking the question.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: meh***

May 8, 2015, 11:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wish they had the whole speach on there***

May 8, 2015, 4:22 PM

Re: wish they had the whole speach on there***

May 8, 2015, 5:35 PM

Too bad DRod doesn't get $500k like "Slick Willie" because DRod's story is true.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Daniel Rodriguez as a motivational speaker

May 9, 2015, 8:26 AM

Congratulations Daniel for doing what's right! As a Clemson graduate/alumnus, a football letterman & a former baseball player as well as a U.S. Army veteran, I thank you for volunteering and serving your country and putting your life on the line. I also admire you for living up to your word that you gave your friend and combat comrade! He made the ultimate sacrifice! Thank you!!!

Now, to those ignorant fools who hide behind their devices and make idiotic remarks about politics and someone being Hollywood, and any other negative remark aimed toward this young man, it is obvious that you have impaired judgement and have never learned that, oftentimes, it best to keep your mouth shut if you have nothing good or positive to say.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang, It don't get much better than that***

May 9, 2015, 12:01 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,027
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic