Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC PLEASE TRY TO BEAT BAMA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,431

SEC PLEASE TRY TO BEAT BAMA

Sep 30, 2018, 4:05 AM

Okay. I know it's early but has bama even been threatened? I mean this Tua kid does look good but has he even been sacked all year? Look at the highlights he has all day to throw and the receivers are wide the heck open even. I admit, I dislike Bama and ALL of their fans. Can someone please muster up a game against these guys. The only team that will challenge them on that schedule LSU and Auburn. (LSU no real offense and Auburn no real defense). Hell even if they lose the SEC champ game against UGA or Kentucky they will probably still get in and oh yeah don't sleep on Kentucky this season. So SEC please try to show up and play, make it interesting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The SEC outside of Athens and Auburn are scared of Alabama

Sep 30, 2018, 4:23 AM

and it shows on the field. People give us their best game while Bama opponents just hope to not get humiliated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the truth

Sep 30, 2018, 7:40 AM

Everybody else is in the SEC is absolutely terrified to play 'Bama.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want them undefeated when we see them this year.

Sep 30, 2018, 6:13 AM

The fans get all full of themselves and get rudely slapped back to reality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

will ber.***

Sep 30, 2018, 8:27 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC PLEASE TRY TO BEAT BAMA

Sep 30, 2018, 8:21 AM

No, at this point in time, we need bama to run the table. A bama loss would hurt our chances to get in the cfp.

A 1 loss bama team gets in without a conference championship just like last year. Hopefully if bama runs the table then anyone else in sec would have at least 2 losses and no conf championship.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:34 AM

Yes but. I want to see someone at least take a pound flesh out this team. I think LSU will smack them in the mouth but will not when the game. And if UGA doesn't make that QB change soon. They will not beat bama.

Sep 30, 2018, 8:54 AM

Bama keeps playing no one and when the tough schedule starts, they are healthy and fresh while the rest of the good or decent teams in their division are tired and beat up. Oh yea, they played Mississippi (really) and TA&M who gave them a decent challenge at Bama. Their needs to be a limit on cupcakes Power 5 schools can play and still make the playoffs.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 9:03 AM

Of course Bama will have high scoring wins to set themselves up for rankings. BUT - against whom? The SEC really only has three other competitive teams currently and they're newly competitive with Bama assistants coaching.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,431
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic