Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No fans will be allowed at Rose Bowl...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

No fans will be allowed at Rose Bowl...

Dec 3, 2020, 4:20 PM

shocker

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30444761/no-fans-allowed-rose-bowl-fiesta-bowl-due-covid-19

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Boooooooo

Dec 3, 2020, 4:26 PM

I mean boohoooooooo

I’d love to go to the rose bowl. My daughter lives 10 minutes from it. Rose bowl has a monster flea market once a month.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boooooooo

Dec 3, 2020, 4:28 PM

I guess they must sell the good fleas there, huh?

Exactly how big are monster fleas?

Dec 3, 2020, 5:09 PM [ in reply to Boooooooo ]

I would hate for my Mom's toy poodle to be crushed by a monster flea.

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: No fans will be allowed at Rose Bowl...

Dec 3, 2020, 4:37 PM

I have always wanted to see the game and the parade.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The HS band I was in during high school got to march

Dec 3, 2020, 5:13 PM

in the Rose Parade in 2011 and 2018.

I got to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in 1983. They have been back to Macy's several times since.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Did they have musical instruments back then, near-boomer ?***

Dec 3, 2020, 5:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I am not sure they will allow the players in the Rose bowl

Dec 3, 2020, 4:37 PM

either

move the game to Florida

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Doesn't Cali have a

Dec 3, 2020, 4:41 PM

contact sport ban going on right now ? ? Not allowing it in the state of Cali ? ?

Did I read that somewhere or was I dreaming ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

the niners got screwed by Santa Clara County

Dec 3, 2020, 4:46 PM

at least, not sure about the whole state

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30429615/san-francisco-49ers-kyle-shanahan-says-arizona-best-scenario-us

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Bay area counties yes, but so far not Los Angeles county.

Dec 3, 2020, 8:07 PM [ in reply to ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Doesn't Cali have a ]

But cases are sky rocketing in LA county so things will probably change between now and then.

May depend on how effective vaccine actually is and how quickly people can get it.

Do you ever bring good news?***

Dec 3, 2020, 4:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yes it was good news when I started dating

Dec 3, 2020, 5:06 PM

your wife.

Wait, never mind.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Wife?***

Dec 3, 2020, 5:15 PM

"wife" . . . . . . fify***

Dec 3, 2020, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Yes it was good news when I started dating ]

Well that sucks !!!!***

Dec 3, 2020, 4:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: No fans will be allowed at Rose Bowl...

Dec 3, 2020, 5:22 PM

Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Elon Musk & Tesla, Hewlett-Packard are among the high profile people/ businesses to leave California the past 60 days.

California is shrinking even when counting the homeless & illegals moving there! Soon it will be the rich and poor/homeless & illegals!

Yet they have 55 electoral votes! SMH!

Clearly they love losing to Texas & capitalism & freedom & democracy!

may not be any people left in California by then anyhow***

Dec 3, 2020, 5:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic