Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Corona 2nd Wave Propagation by Media .... Don't Fall For it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Corona 2nd Wave Propagation by Media .... Don't Fall For it

Jun 8, 2020, 9:09 AM

Take proper precautions, social distance, disinfect and wear PPE as needed but, unlike a hurricane or some other thing with a wave it is not a forgone conclusion of transmission growth in the winter/fall. Had the dirty, heathen Chinese not tried to cover this up and the world responded with the appropriate prevention steps earlier many lives could have been saved. Live your life, you can only watch so much Netflix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Corona 2nd Wave Propagation by Media .... Don't Fall For it

Jun 8, 2020, 9:18 AM

thanks doctor morbidtiger.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While You Are Here in The Office

Jun 8, 2020, 9:21 AM

Your insurance has denied your request for your 4th colonoscopy and and 7th prostate exam. They cover only 1/year. You will have to pay out of pocket for the others they are calling "elective" Please see the assistant up front and NO you we will not wear a Plushie costume for the procedure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^tigerrag86 ain't gonna like this***

Jun 8, 2020, 9:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

We can believe it if cases keep going up

Jun 8, 2020, 9:58 AM

Still don’t need to shut down economy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cases are going up

Jun 8, 2020, 1:23 PM

due to more testing..before you could only get tested if you had symptoms now you can get tested if you dont show them..meaning people with very mild symptoms and asymptomatic are testing positive..but the hospitals and deaths are falling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cases are going up

Jun 8, 2020, 2:36 PM

Not necessarily in NC where we live. Positive percentage is going up as well

Nice first post

Jun 8, 2020, 3:02 PM

coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

How do you pronouce that username tho?

Jun 8, 2020, 3:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jun 8, 2020, 10:13 AM

Don't worry about a second wave yet because based on numbers, the first wave has just started in SC.

who's falling for it...we've had more parties and get

Jun 8, 2020, 11:06 AM

together's at my house over the past 3 months than we've ever had. Church groups, birthday parties, camp outs...its been something every week. And we're still alive and kicking. I won't give out the town where i live in (bc i don't want any of you lib nazi's to start complaining to city hall)but at least 80% of our local restaurants and stores, etc are open and full every day. But if you drive 15 minutes to the next decent size town there is nothing open hardly at all. And apparently everyone works at the hospital b/c they left their surgical masks on.

We living it up over here. Its kinda tiring actually.

Jun 8, 2020, 2:53 PM

The press was giddy with excitement before the jobs report last week, and you could see the disappointment on their faces afterwards. I have never seen so many people hell bent on the country collapsing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic