Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am pulling for Kelly Bryant this weekend!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

I am pulling for Kelly Bryant this weekend!

Sep 18, 2019, 9:02 PM

Yep he quit Clemson and I generally would say Kelly who. But not this weekend I hope Kelly Bryant passes for 400yds and 5 tds and beats the coots up and down the feild! I just hate the coots so come on Kelly Bryant have yourself a career record setting day

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the heads up.***

Sep 18, 2019, 9:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Thanks for the heads up.***

Sep 18, 2019, 9:20 PM

You certainly have a way with words.

I was more interested

Sep 18, 2019, 9:09 PM

in the score of the North Western vs Michigan State game this weekend. Now I am not sure which score to check first..? :(

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was more interested

Sep 19, 2019, 1:06 AM

Wow - that is one heck of a dilemma - TBalm ..,. I feel for ya - my man !! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

who do you think you’re fooling?***

Sep 18, 2019, 9:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am pulling for Kelly Bryant this weekend!

Sep 18, 2019, 9:42 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 10:43 PM

well hell, if UBL was the QB of Mizzou, I'd be pulling for him

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 1:13 AM

Think Bryant‘s doing pretty good passing this year - like 266 yds/gm avg and 68% completion. Would be glad to see him improve on these numbers this weekend !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Sep 19, 2019, 1:29 AM

I'm not pulling for KB, but I will pull for mizzo to win!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate the hate for Bryant!

Sep 19, 2019, 1:58 AM

He never bad-mouthed anyone? He said it felt like slap in face!!! Probably did! He moved on and so did Clemson! Good luck my friend!

Re: I hate the hate for Bryant!

Sep 19, 2019, 5:42 AM

You're as entitled to your own opinion as anyone on T-Net, but, I don't think that it's as shared....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate the hate for Bryant!

Sep 19, 2019, 8:50 AM [ in reply to I hate the hate for Bryant! ]

The slap in the face is that you can't win a natty with a QB who has the first instinct to run with the football...Alabama knew it and baited KB we lost miserably...they knew it because Hurts is the same way...oh crap 1st man covered pressure...run,run,run...Hurts is a hell of a lot better than KB and Bama dumped him for Tua...our cats tried to work with KB but his instincts were stronger than anything Dabo or Streeter could lay on him...Dabo had to switch...Hurts may do well at OK...different system that truly supports a running QB..not sure they can win a natty with Hurts...we were not going to win a Natty with KB...Bama had his number! If KB were as fast as Hurts or a better long arm it would be different...Clemson wanted a natty...Trevor got us one! Give it up and let KB go his own way! Nobody should hate KB...he owns his decision, let him live with it!

Sep 19, 2019, 8:08 AM

Cannot pull for KB ever...most selfish thing anyone could do was to quit Clemson...Dabo has a job and it is not to make KB feel good or show loyalty to someone who will not show loyalty to you and KB is the ultimate quitter! I hope he does whatever he does and that's that...give up KB, cause he certainly gave up on Clemson!

Sep 19, 2019, 8:15 AM

hierster said:

Cannot pull for KB ever...most selfish thing anyone could do was to quit Clemson...Dabo has a job and it is not to make KB feel good or show loyalty to someone who will not show loyalty to you and KB is the ultimate quitter! I hope he does whatever he does and that's that...give up KB, cause he certainly gave up on Clemson!

Feaster says hi

Sep 19, 2019, 1:44 PM

When he does say Hi, I just turn my back as if I didn't see him, and I find it just as easy to do as he did when he done it to us. That goes back to what goes around comes around!!!

Sep 19, 2019, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: I am pulling for Kelly Bryant this weekend! ]

I agree with you. I’ll want Mizzou to win but that’s as far as I can go. Maybe Q1and Q2 will reminisce about how they were both screwed by Dabo and Clemson. Wonderful bonding moment for the truly self-centered, self-absorbed pair.

Sep 19, 2019, 1:53 PM

I don’t think either of them were screwed nor do they really think it. Maybe when they first left with all these notions of grandeur but by now reality has set in.

Sep 19, 2019, 3:59 PM

Absolutely, that is when they found out that the grass wasn't any greener than it was at Clemson, it wasn't as green in most cases!!!

Amen! How dare a kid choose playing

Sep 19, 2019, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I am pulling for Kelly Bryant this weekend! ]

SEC football over sitting on the bench?!?! The nerve of KB, thinking he could actually make a decision that was best for him. I mean, sure. Clemson and Dabo can make the decision that's best for THEM...but that's totally different, right? Right?

Tell 'em u5c coot

Sep 19, 2019, 8:10 AM

FNO

Sep 19, 2019, 8:30 AM

I’ll pull for KB before I would pull for UofSC

Sep 19, 2019, 8:37 AM

Again, I'm not sure quit is the right word to use as pertaining to KB. He graduated, did all that a college kid is asked to do, then decided he would rather play somewhere else than sit on the bench. If I was in that situation I don't know which route I would have chosen, but it has worked out for both, KB is starting at Mizzou and we got another schollie opened up. That said I hope he runs for 150, throws for 350 and they scored at least 50!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 1:54 PM

The fact remains that he quit on his team before he had graduated, and that is the only reason he was on campus after he quit. I'm glad that he has a degree from Clemson, but in the real world, if he quits every time he gets mad, that Clemson degree want get him very far bc your reputation follows you through your whole life, and it can come up at the most inopportune times during your life....

Sep 19, 2019, 3:52 PM

Huh?? He graduated May 11th...he didn't leave the team until late September after the 4th game.

You're a moron. Seriously...a stone cold idiot.

Sep 19, 2019, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I am pulling for Kelly Bryant this weekend! ]

Say you've been at your job for three years, and the bossman comes to you and says, "You're being demoted...no more leadership role, but we'll pay you to carry the new guy's water." Then you see that another company is hiring, and they want you to fill your old role for them.

If you stay with your current employer, you're a weak, dumb company man. Period. Exclamation point.

Goes without saying. He ain't Georgia, and he's

Sep 19, 2019, 8:49 AM

playing the Coots. By default, you kinda have to root for him this weekend. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More importantly...pulling for Mizzou plus ND***

Sep 19, 2019, 9:50 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Way..The U of SC is a SOS matter

Sep 19, 2019, 10:28 AM

The coots beating anyone but us helps their SOS which helps us...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: No Way..The U of SC is a SOS matter

Sep 19, 2019, 1:59 PM

I bet I have said this more that 50 times in the past 5 years, I never want to see the coot win a game against anybody. So we better build up our strength of schedule by just beating all the other teams we play. The only thing I wish for the coots is that they lose, 0-12 for them will be A-OK with me!!!

Sep 19, 2019, 10:55 AM

I read on a friend's FB post yesterday where he was comparing KB's numbers this year to Trevor's. Some of the comments were head scratchers.

One was that TL did nothing to deserve the starting position.

Another said TL had nothing to do with our winning the National Championship. It was our Defense and running game.

This last one really threw me... it said our coaches wanted one of theirs playing QB???

I had almost forgotten how foolish all the debate about KB and TL was last year.

Thanks to the joy provided by the internet, I'm having flashbacks. Thanks social media for bringing out the best in people! ???

And that's why we should celebrate KB "quitting" the team

Sep 19, 2019, 12:54 PM

Just think about the drama and negative press had KB stuck around creating a festering wound in the fan base.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And that's why we should celebrate KB "quitting" the team

Sep 19, 2019, 2:03 PM

That was happening even with as little time as it was going on/happening!!!

Sep 19, 2019, 11:01 AM

The real question is, if KB is decisive in this win, and when the Tigers, the real ones, beat uosc later this year, should Clemson send him a state championship ring?

Sep 19, 2019, 11:15 AM

User Logo
Jessy89
Commissioner [933]
TigerPulse: 57%
I am pulling for Kelly Bryant this weekend! [10]
Posted: Sep 18, 2019 9:02 PM

Yep he quit Clemson and I generally would say Kelly who. But not this weekend I hope Kelly Bryant passes for 400yds and 5 tds and beats the coots up and down the feild! I just hate the coots so come on Kelly Bryant have yourself a career record setting day

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY GAME I PULL FOR THE QUITTER.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 3:34 PM

I’m with you. Pulling for the other, other, other Tigers ??

Sep 19, 2019, 3:34 PM

I have said all along that KB took this team as far as he could, but the coaches had to make a change because no player should be allowed to hold an entire team back from reaching their potential.
Kelly needed the environmental change in order to change his approach to the game, and he's got one at Mizzou.
How much he has changed is anybody's guess. In his first team possession as a Mizzou Tiger, KB rushed 3x for 20 yards. They scored a TD. Since then he has rushed 19x for 6 yards. That's right, 6 yards. Sure that includes sack yardage, but how many sacks do you take while outscoring your last two opponents 88-7?
Hopefully that shootout with the Cowboys helped him stop making such ridiculously conservative 'options'.
I hope he has great success as a Mizzou Tiger. And no, he never would have led Clemson to a championship.
Hurts could have taken a knee for the entire second half and we had no chance of beating Bama with KB at QB.

Not with that offensive line performance, we didn't.***

Sep 19, 2019, 7:16 PM

Sep 19, 2019, 3:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 4:50 PM

I’m sure Kelly Bryant would say Jessy who....

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic