Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ventured over to FGF and found this gem..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Ventured over to FGF and found this gem..

Oct 28, 2018, 8:35 AM

"We have a chance against Clemson ... there’s also a chance I may see a Bigfoot on a Unicorn on the way to work this morning ."

Pretty funny.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-saw-last-night-the-odds-of-us-winning-the-last-3-games-on-the-road.280659/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Ventured over to FGF and found this gem..

Oct 28, 2018, 8:44 AM

"I think on offense, we just need to pound the ball to wear out the defense.. Even the best defense will wear down over time..."

Do they even watch their own team? Since when can USuCk pound anything but their gums?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great game plan

Oct 28, 2018, 8:53 AM

against the best defensive line in college football that is on a constant rotation without much drop off between the 1s & 2s. Maybe they can manage another garbage score late in the fourth again this year with that game plan.......maybe.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Ventured over to FGF and found this gem.. ]

Obviously this Coot has not been watching how Dabo has been rotating in 2nd and 3rd string players all year long in every single game. Dabo won the National Championship against Bama by using this very strategy to wear down a superior defense. Unlike Dabo this year, Saban did not have experienced 2nd and 3rd stringers. Dabo learned from that mistake by Saban, that he used to win the Natty...so did Saban. There is a reason Tua Tagovailoa is benched most of the second half, and he too is rotating players all game long. Only Clemson and Bama are doing this regularly.

Oct 28, 2018, 10:12 AM

Not sure about Bama rotating players. There was an article on SBNation last week that said they only played 44 players in total in their blowout of Tennessee. We are the only team in the country that regularly plays 60+ players in most games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 10:24 AM

Bama does take Tua out but playing between 35 - 45 players in their norm. It may be different in money games but I have not seen those.

I wasn't sure there was a method to Dabo's madness at first but now after attending the last two road games (Wake & FSU), I see that it is more than just getting players for ready when they are the next man up. He is putting together a level of depth that we have never had before.

We can put our third stringers in and compete against other teams first string. In fact we have been dominating.

I personally think we are the only team that stand a chance to beat Bama due to our depth and the fact we can run at a fast tempo and can run and pass depending on the defense. We wore out Bama's best defense ever a few years ago and Bama does not have the same level of defense as normal. Chas Morris was able to put 31 up against them with no talent yet.

I like our chances against Bama but we have to take care of business one game at a time!

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Ventured over to FGF and found this gem.. ]

This could work. If we give the coots 300 plays on offense our defense might get tired.

Oct 28, 2018, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Ventured over to FGF and found this gem.. ]

“since when can UsuCk pound anything but their gums?”

Obviously you missed the parking lot video.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw that too

Oct 28, 2018, 9:12 AM

I can’t help but take great pleasure in their emotional rollercoaster of a season

Beat Coastal and all of a sudden, they are a top 5 team, here comes UGA.

Missou in the rain, UK and aTm, now this win has them on their high horse again.

Can’t wait to watch that fall again.

In that same thread the comment about coming back to win being quickly thwarted with the we beat a terrible Tenn truth bomb.

I love watching the ups and downs and when it’s all over and reality sets in, we can listen to SEC chants through the playoffs and the wait til next years when Bentley is actually old enough to be in college.

As I stated last night.

Oct 28, 2018, 10:05 AM

The best thing about Tennessee Football is the delusion it gives USuC in thinking they can beat anyone on their schedule. LOL!!

The fist is a coming!

They have almost the same chance as Jim Carrey in

Oct 28, 2018, 12:22 PM

Dumb and Dumber, but not quite as good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

while that post was ridiculous, the relpies were sane

Oct 28, 2018, 12:30 PM

sounds like most of them are well aware of what's waitin on em

Re: while that post was ridiculous, the relpies were sane

Oct 28, 2018, 3:20 PM

I just hope Dabo calls timeouts to do a curtain call for the Seniors who were all part of a National Championship when we are up by 50 + in the 4th QTR!

Our returning seniors on defense deserve a standing ovation.

Syracuse was the last time they gave up a non garbage time TD.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: while that post was ridiculous, the relpies were sane

Oct 28, 2018, 6:24 PM [ in reply to while that post was ridiculous, the relpies were sane ]

They have finally succumbed to our dominance, and on their own bored. LMFAO. Drop the hammer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson is scared to death of Will Muschamp's progress"***

Oct 28, 2018, 3:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Clemson is scared to death of Will Muschamp's progress"***

Oct 28, 2018, 4:27 PM

He only needs another 4 to 5 years to get the team competitive according to Coot fans. It is hard to argue with that type of logic. I assume the irony that final nail in Muschamps coffin at UF was the embarrassing loss to South Carolina in Spurrier's final year.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic